I had one cone 3 days ago - Very worried it will show up in my urine screen..

Efm2012

Hi im a young mum and i stupidly had one cone 3 days ago since being abstinent 6 months.. I do random screens and wondering if there are any fast fixes for the one cone that i had or should i not be worried as it was just one small cone.. I am currently drinking 2 urals a day to try flush my system.. Im fighting a custody battle and cannot lose my child..

Re: I had one cone 3 days ago.. Very worried it will show up in my urine screen..

Synthetic urine. A lot of people believe niacin doesn't work but I do. 1,000 mg/ day and a lot of fluids and exercise I would imagine would help you fall below detection levels

Hi im a young mum and i stupidly had one cone 3 days ago since being abstinent 6 months.. I do random screens and wondering if there are any fast fixes for the one cone that i had or should i not be worried as it was just one small cone.. I am currently drinking 2 urals a day to try flush my system.. Im fighting a custody battle and cannot lose my child..
Are you being observed? If not subbing with synthetic is the best way. But you would probably be fine with just dilution the morning of the test.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom