I had spider mites -what next?

GRAMA NAN

I had spider mites and it looks like i got them all but i don't trust it. Its time to put plants in the bud room but id like to make sure no one (bugs) are lurking. HOW DO I MAKE SURE?

No way to be really sure, just keep all preventive measures in place, i.e. if you successfully used a spray that got to them then keep using for a few weeks and stop once the buds form, or try not to hit the buds with the spray and only apply to leaves and stems. Sticky tape works wonders with any kind of bug, might give you an extra help.
There's a product called Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad, I've heard it's the best against these fuckers but I haven't had a change to use it because a) never had spider mites, and b) it got pulled at customs when trying to import it.

Just watch them carefully and if they appear then take care immediately, don't let it become an issue.

Hope this helps.

Good luck and Happy Growing!! :Namaste:

I got them once. Brought clone in from another source (never again) I tried dr.doom they should have named it dr.junk ! I tried neem oil which didn't work. In the end nothing worked. I had quite a big grow going at the time and it was impossible for me to get rid of them entirely . I just managed to slow them down. I ended up having to shop vac the webs off my buds.

After that I cleaned my grow room and all my equipment with strong bleach and haven't got them since. If you do use a aresol type bomb, make sure it's placed above the canopy when it's released or it will damage the plants and kill the pistols. I learned the hard way...

I got them once. Brought clone in from another source (never again) I tried dr.doom they should have named it dr.junk ! I tried neem oil which didn't work. In the end nothing worked. I had quite a big grow going at the time and it was impossible for me to get rid of them entirely . I just managed to slow them down. I ended up having to shop vac the webs off my buds.

After that I cleaned my grow room and all my equipment with strong bleach and haven't got them since. If you do use a aresol type bomb, make sure it's placed above the canopy when it's released or it will damage the plants and kill the pistols. I learned the hard way...

Glad that was posted. All of the above I've seen happen. Cleanliness is key. And green clean is great for the maintenance angle of that.

Hold up if you have hid they will fly to there own death
From the great philosopher vanilla la ice but in the tune of his god David Bowie's under pressure.
Stop collaberate and listen, send your lady bugs on a mission
To the hid they will go. Burn up to death and no mo

Now your mites have new ambition, take over your crop like they have been wishing.

So you gave up oh no, now your buds won't be as good as be fo

Hate mites, mites, baby
Spider mites mites baby
Kill Em all them all

that shit is funny dutty panty.you can get spider mites quite easy,we don't realize the risks that are outside that we can bring in.and right at winter they all try to move in to your grow to stay warm.prevenative maintenance is key.durin prevenative maintenance involves using atleast 2-3 different products on rotation for about two weeks each.example is neem oil for two weeks,azamax for two weeks,and sm90 for two weeks ,and then start over with neem again.the reason for this is that certain tribes of insects will build resistance to certain chems over time..i would definetly spray your plants again before they start to bud .if they do show up, try pickin the leaves that are infected off but wouldn't spray if there are buds.dont cross contaminate veg with problems from flower and vice versa.when I get them which has been twice in 12 yrs,it usually takes a month or two to totally eradicate.good luck

get yourself a few lady bugs and let the loose in your grow room and they will take care of everything

I am fortunate where I live as the Lady bugs are here most of the year,On my indoor grows I alway;s put one or two of those sticky Fly catching thing's in the tent. It is a good indicator of what types of bugs that you may have..

Green clean best product I've seen for mites in my 17 years.
DSC_1611.JPG

Green clean best product I've seen for mites in my 17 years.
DSC_1611.JPG

I just ordered the concentrate,
What ratio do you mix yours at dutty

TIA
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom