Spider mites during flowering

Bemer 11

I have spider mites on my plants during flower supposed to harvest on 3 or 4 weeks....
I have neem oil but I am not sure if it will harm the bud or not?

Cant use neem oil now you will ruin your flowers. They will taste like shit even if you bud wash.

Try spinosad - Monterey Garden Insect spray - get the concentrate and mix and spray.

You will need to spray every 2-3 days for 2 weeks dont miss.

GL - it happens.... right of passage getting those fvcks in flower. lol

Another thing to consider are the claims on the product labels. We always try to educate folks on looking for claims that say "kill and suffocate" the eggs which is the main problem for them coming back.

Wash it and hang them after your saying?
Will it not cause then to rot?
I read some where to bring the plant out side couple days before harvest and and hose them off then let them dry for few days before cutting them down... they looked fucked and in not too happy they have these white flies all over the to... just trying to find a way to save them as there 2 weeks away and I'm starting to flush them..

Although the bud looks really good!

Attachments

• 20201030_131549.jpg
    20201030_131549.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • 20201030_131555.jpg
    20201030_131555.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
You have APHIDS not spider mites! See all the white stuff on the leaves you should have some shiny goo on the leaves as well thats the aphid honeydew. It all will need to be washed off. Its not that tough I do it every harvest.

Use spinosad and soap. Soap you can spray on right now.

Yes taking plants outside and hosing them off works temporarily.

I wood suggest you doing that right before you harvest.

Then Bud Wash. You're gonna have plants COVERED in aphids. They wont die after the harvest either. You gotta deal with it. Spraying with insecticidal soap is the best for aphids.

Bud washing:

3 - 5 gal homer buckets

1st bucket - add 1/4 cup of lemon juice (store bought bottled) and 1/4 cup baking soda to full bucket of water.

2nd and 3rd buckets are your rinse buckets.

Cut branches off plant trim off fan leaves and dunk branches completely in wash bucket gently 10-15 times.
Move to the rinse buckets and repeat dunking 15 times each bucket.

Hang on a line to dry.

You wont have to worry about mold. You just washed off all the spores and any mold that might have been there you killed it. Hang dry till ready to trim. 3-5 days depending on RH of the room plants are hanging.

i’ve actually had luck vacuuming spider mites off the buds with a sock over the extension to prevent leaf damage. I was able to minimize damage but it was a pain in the ass since I had to repeated every few days

Back
Top Bottom