I have a plan

Mrmetfan

I have an empty urine bottle thing with a temp strip on it from quick fix
My wife never does any drugs and has clean pee of course
My job on any day at anytime send u to lab for a random. So on a daily basis I'm going to get her pee before I leave. Keep it In the. Bottle I have and also have a couple hand warmer packets ready to go if I need. My 1 concern is Washing the bottle out each day for re use. Do u think the bottle will get to nasty or will cleaning it everyday work fine? Also is my overall plan a good one? This is my first post at 420 so I hope I get some feedback.

I have an empty urine bottle thing with a temp strip on it from quick fix
My wife never does any drugs and has clean pee of course
My job on any day at anytime send u to lab for a random. So on a daily basis I'm going to get her pee before I leave. Keep it In the. Bottle I have and also have a couple hand warmer packets ready to go if I need. My 1 concern is Washing the bottle out each day for re use. Do u think the bottle will get to nasty or will cleaning it everyday work fine? Also is my overall plan a good one? This is my first post at 420 so I hope I get some feedback.

I was really hoping someone would give me a confidence boost and say that's a good idea. Lol. At least I got a like though. Thanks

Hi Jeffe, Welcome to :420:

I think the idea is unreliable, you would have to remember to get fresh pee from your wife every day.

Is your urine bottle thing able to be sterilized every evening?

You could just get a kit from one of our sponsors and keep it in your pocket.

:Namaste:

must be a good woman if she is willing to piss in a bottle everyday

if this is the method you would use, make sure that the hand warmers,-will warm enough, the lab knows what the temperature should be, if you come in 10 degrees less it will look funny

ever look at the "fake dick" urine holders?? they use the body heat to keep it at proper temperature

wouldn't that be some sh1t,,hey mr jeffe, urine test look great,but somehow you're pregnant lmao---good luck AND

Welcome to :420:

Hi Jeffe, Welcome to :420:

I think the idea is unreliable, you would have to remember to get fresh pee from your wife every day.

Is your urine bottle thing able to be sterilized every evening?

You could just get a kit from one of our sponsors and keep it in your pocket.

:Namaste:

Well cleaning it was the only issue I thought about. The thi g is she do t mind doinngg it for me. The kit thing worries me because its sent out to a lab. WOnt the lab no its synthetic? I thought daily human piss would be the way to go.

must be a good woman if she is willing to piss in a bottle everyday

if this is the method you would use, make sure that the hand warmers,-will warm enough, the lab knows what the temperature should be, if you come in 10 degrees less it will look funny

ever look at the "fake dick" urine holders?? they use the body heat to keep it at proper temperature

wouldn't that be some sh1t,,hey mr jeffe, urine test look great,but somehow you're pregnant lmao---good luck AND

Welcome to :420:

Fake dick thing uses hand warmers as well. I wouldn't wanna wear that everyday anyhow. Thanks for the suggestion though. My seeds are on the way and smoking is def gonn a happen lol I thought wife's daily piss was a great idea. We leave together for work at the same time everyday and she don't mind

have the wife work and you stay home and grow??

problem solved,lmao\

what did you order for seeds and from who?? let us know how the buying experience went

I would go with synthetic urine with the uric acid. Your system will work as long as the bottle is cleaned after every use. The smell by the end of the day is going to be pretty bad.

I would go with synthetic urine with the uric acid. Your system will work as long as the bottle is cleaned after every use. The smell by the end of the day is going to be pretty bad.

Any suggestions on how I can clean my bottle out daily. Its plastic so I can't boil it. It will be in there around 6hours. The synthetic thing worries me because its a dot test and they do the split specimen thing and send out lab. Can they detect a synthetic urine? If so I must Clean my bottle

have the wife work and you stay home and grow??

problem solved,lmao\

what did you order for seeds and from who?? let us know how the buying experience went

I ordered from. Attitude seed bank . I went with Chem dog auto flowering and sensi super skunk auto. I went with auto because I assume its easier to grow and this will be my first ever grow. Attitude gave a bunch of freebies to go with my order which was nice. Are they a recommended company here on 420? I hope so Lol. Man with all the nerves and worries about my investment and first grow the last thing I wanna worry about is passing a drug test. What a shame.

Any suggestions on how I can clean my bottle out daily. Its plastic so I can't boil it. It will be in there around 6hours. The synthetic thing worries me because its a dot test and they do the split specimen thing and send out lab. Can they detect a synthetic urine? If so I must Clean my bottle
For DOT tests they have to follow federal protocol by law. Some states are testing for uric acid which is illegal under federal law but its a good idea to pickup synthetic with uric acid in it just to be safe.
Keep close note of how the tech conducts his business. DOT tests have to be done by the book or they are invalid. Keep close eye on the collection process. If you see something wrong mention it to the tech.
JUst a little bleach and dish soap should get the bottle clean enough.

For DOT tests they have to follow federal protocol by law. Some states are testing for uric acid which is illegal under federal law but its a good idea to pickup synthetic with uric acid in it just to be safe.
Keep close note of how the tech conducts his business. DOT tests have to be done by the book or they are invalid. Keep close eye on the collection process. If you see something wrong mention it to the tech.
JUst a little bleach and dish soap should get the bottle clean enough.

Sorry for being a pain In the ass. But so u think the synthetic or wife's pee. What route would you go

I prefer synthetic because it can be heated numerous times and not degrade. You just have to keep it out of the sun. You can keep it in a pocket and when you get the call for a random just have a plan to get the synthetic up to temp. One of my systems was to have one of those big trucker coffee cups and just keep the bottle in it and when you get the call say you'll need to drink some fluids first so grab the cup and nuke it for 10 seconds then when no one is looking through it in your shorts. Lots of different ways to play the game, you just have to learn a system that works for you. Was being tested for 20 years and never failed a drug test.

vinegar. bleach. alcohol. any of those should work just fine but like everyone else is sayin, i would just go with the synthetic urin. At least in the army; at the lab they just check temp and they run it through a screen to see if anything is in it. if it passes they throw it out. if it picks something up, they run it through a second and possibly third test by machines. but they dont check for synthetic, just for the correct temp and what might be in it. think about it. a bunch of lab geeks that sit there and test pee all day and have probably a lot to do at a time. they most likely arent going to check each sample specifically to see if its real. machines do most of the work anyway once it gets past the first screen. i have heard many good reports on the synthetic urine. also a good friend of mine smoked heavily the night before a drug test, (lab test), and he (along with A LOT of water) took my advice and took a few tablespoons of "organic apple cider vinegar" diluted with some water about 2 hours before the test, and he passed. he said he was drinking water (obvious) and about 2 hours before he left he took about 3 tablespoons individually in a glass of water. said he kept drinking water on the way there and pissed once before he got there and then pissed for the test. still has his job. it doesnt taste good but it has a good chance of working although i wont be so bold as to say it will work every time for everyone, but it worked for my good friend a few months ago. also, interesting fact, cranberry juice is packed with anti-oxidants and does a really really good job of cleaning out your urinary track of toxins (i.e. thc). you can go to cvs and buy cranberry extract pills that are concentrated. should at least help with lots of water.
but def try the vinegar, a few tablespoons of it every day or two is actually really healthy for you anyway but make sure you get the organic stuff and always dilute cus drinking that shit straight will burn your mouth.

Oh ya ive been forgetting, im new to the site. hello fellow tokers and human family. hello thread. hello site. just hello...
dan-

Cranberry juice is very good for the liver and kidneys and I encourage everyone to drink some from time to ime ecspecially if you drink alcohol. But it doesn't clean the body of thc metabolites, nothing does. Thc is the only drug thats tested for that is not water soluble thats why its such a pain for drug tests. Basically any other drug you can beat a urine drug test by just consuming fluids. Synthetics are the best option but I suppose at some point the tests will be refined and it will become even more difficult to enjoy one of many of your civil rights.

Back
Top Bottom