I have a theory...

michaelkaer

Right now I am getting all my papers and such ready to apply for medical marijuana. I am not smoking or using and I am going to be totally straight till my application comes through. I have been watching some power tokers out there and it is bringing back many memories of what it was like when I was in my 20's still using. I ave a theory that since my body can produce chemicals, it is going to stimulate some of the same reactions just by watching and remembering. I notice I don't need to take as much pain meds after watch other getting high. Has anyone else felt the same way?

Hmmm. Well, could you be catching a contact high?

It could be possible to feel relaxed and better after watching others get high, although I'm imagining that it's purely phychological. Kind of like men getting sympathy pregnancy pains.

It may be a psychic high for all I know. I don't really care as long as I don't have to use as many pain meds.

The vibrational level of those around us certainly can affect us! Ya ever heard of someone
being referred to as a pain in the ass?

- M

The vibrational level of those around us certainly can affect us! Ya ever heard of someone
being referred to as a pain in the ass?

- M

me and my boyfriend always talk about peoples energy or vibrations after we meet them. like......I didnt like the energy that person was putting off..or that person had ok or good energy.

Right now I am getting all my papers and such ready to apply for medical marijuana. I am not smoking or using and I am going to be totally straight till my application comes through. I have been watching some power tokers out there and it is bringing back many memories of what it was like when I was in my 20's still using. I ave a theory that since my body can produce chemicals, it is going to stimulate some of the same reactions just by watching and remembering. I notice I don't need to take as much pain meds after watch other getting high. Has anyone else felt the same way?

not usually.....but sometimes it did give me a sort of satisfaction of at least getting to look at it....but sometimes I would just have to turn it off because I wanted it to bad. but the longest I have gone without the sweet ganj is a month.....thats over the last 3 years. This year I have been trying to go a week or so between re-ups.....getting slightly used to not having it there all the time.....

Back
Top Bottom