Vapor Question kinda

drewp1337

Ok so i got my 2010 Azier Extreme Q vaporizer yesterday and holy shit!

It started off slow.. i had it at 190C and was taking hits from it getting a decent amount of vapor. After 10 mins i was still on the same bowl which was probably .25 grams and i wasn't feeling anything. So i decided i should turn it up to 220c. This was helpful because my vapor mist was a lot bigger on each hit. I never felt high after the first 10 mins.. so i just kept watching TV and hitting the vapor as i watched. Another 20 mins passed and then it hit me... I was hitting the vapor for a good 30 mins and the bowl turned a light brown finally.. im pretty sure there is still some good vapor left.

I have never been that freaking stoned in my life haha. I had a shit eating grin on my face for a good 2 hours. It was the kind of high were i felt like my muscles were tingling which almost felt like a burning sensation it was way to much vaporizing. It lasted me a good 4 hours before i passed out.

Now I am still a light weight.. i just started up again after not smoking for 6 years. So my question is.. how do i know when ive had enough vapor because it didn't hit me for 25 mins then it hit me like a train wreck! Im trying to smoke and be functional.. i couldn't do anything after this haha.

Back
Top Bottom