vaporizer question

jarry420

i was thinkin about gettin a vaporizer to smoke in my room with cause i got a while before i can smoke so ill start savin up but does it smell wen you smoke out of a vaporizer like a bowl or somethin cause i dont want any one bargin in my room while im tryin to toke

Not 100% posotive but I know it has a different taste, therefor making the smell (if any) different smelling.

i've never used a real vape but i'm sure it smells, bud smells as it is and when you heat it up it smells more. . . so yeah, its gonna smell i assume

ya i was just wonderin how bad the smell would be. i used a vape before but i dont realy remember anything about it cause we were passin around a bong too at the same time

No smell with vape.. I live with a woman and 12 year old and they never mention anything and they would.. both are avid NON-smokers. And yes.. taste is there.

That's my take and I'm sticking to it.

Vape, vape and vape some more!:cheesygrinsmiley:

ya minimal smell if any at all. vaping is the wave of the future!

Yeah hardly any smell at all. Sometimes there is some if you burn it a bit. Very little tho. The bud flavor is still there, its even better. Vaping is damn great. I just started to hook my vapor bros to my bong. The most awesome experiance. You dont even feel the vape. Just cool tastey moist air. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom