I have Cerebral Palsy Spasticity

I know .. I am going to have to learn to make oil ....

My doctor has me on valuim for spasticity at night and I still do not sleep through the night.

I have been playing around with CBD (Charlottes Web 500) oil and a few other ones. It's okay, nothing magical for me anyway. I have spastic dipledga Cerebral palsy /nerve pain/arthritis/fatigue/PAIN everywhere...

I am currently waiting for my card. My main goal is to be pain free & as spastic free as possible. Spasticity is the single reason I cannot walk then you add chronic pain 24/7 and you have a perfect storm of misery! I'm suffering and I need help.

Any and all advice I would appreciate.. Anyone try the Medical M stuff the doctors prescribe? Is it any good? Bad.. not worth it?

I know .. I am going to have to learn to make oil ....

My doctor has me on valuim for spasticity at night and I still do not sleep through the night.

There are several strains that may help the spasticity. Blue Blood from Medicann is a good one. That is a 2 to 1 high THC strain (20/10 %) It helps with my MS. Also, Medicann's Train Wreck is a good one (a Train wreck strain that is Mostly indica):circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom