I have question

quantuman

I started to cultivate several plants from seed at the same time two develop good one a little softly and in entirety them receive the same fertilization,They are in the second week and meanwhile I started two more of seed.
My question is if I can pass all of them together for 12 / 12, this say that the two the last will skip on one week in 18 / 6.almost sure that the three the first exited okay just now everything is fine with respect to growth and all the life is healthy:scratchinghead:

I started to cultivate several plants from seed at the same time two develop good one a little softly and in entirety them receive the same fertilization,They are in the second week and meanwhile I started two more of seed.
My question is if I can pass all of them together for 12 / 12, this say that the two the last will skip on one week in 18 / 6.almost sure that the three the first exited okay just now everything is fine with respect to growth and all the life is healthy:scratchinghead:

You can put all into 12/12. The new seeds may be a little smaller or may not flower right away. The plant needs to be of certain maturity before it will flower. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom