I-inhale

I've received a confirmation email and an order status, which said "A note on your order: I-Inhale will be shipped around 10/18. Thank you"

Got my confirmation! I agree, thanks a bunch Vaporstore!
And by 'hope this works' I really mean I mean I hope it lives up to my expectations.

:hippy: Roofer Ron

As soon as they arrive they will ship. I bet it will be earlier than that date quoted . ....We appreciate all who order through us and will update you once it goes out as soon as it does go out.
Sounds good. I look forward to trying it out. Thanks again for the great presale price. :smokin:

just looked up the company making the i-inhale and their line of soldering irons and hot air guns and hot knives using this same technology
looks prettyneat no cords or batteries but your dependent on butane seems a better bet for portables

the tools side of this company making i-inhale is distributed in us by
cooper tools and snap-on

snap-on are the folks that a lot of auto mechanics and garages use for
really good tools that might help evaluate with out any other reviews

i'd like to see a test of the actual vapor that comes out of the unit.
percentage of butane gases, percentage of THC and a list of anything else going into your body...
then a study to see what the effects are on everything other than THC that you are inhaling...
that is my only concern with this unit.
maybe someone can ask the manufacturer if they have any scientific data for this.

Yeah I was worried about that too but the catalytic conversion takes place in a completely separate chamber from the vaporization. Since the unit is all food grade plastic/metal and the byproducts of the catalytic conversion (heat water and co2) are let out elsewhere (this is what i hear) all your breathing is pure vapor. This is not a scientific explanation, just my reasoning and it'd still be interesting to see the stats. To me it sounds just as safe as any other vaporizer and loads safer than smoking.

So could I just buy a piece of plastic tubing and slap a mouthpiece on there? How long is half the length of a hand kit tube? Thanks.

I'm still excited to get mine, but a 10 minute warm-up is 'way different from the 45 seconds mentioned in the advert. Oh well, if it performs after 10 minutes I'll still be happy.

:hippy:

I've been using the VaporGenie and have no experience with 'whip' or hose type vaporizers. Can anyone explain how a longer hose can alter how a vaporizer performs?

:hippy:

Hey Ron...the longer hose allows the vapor to cool some before it gets to your mouth. This leads to a more pleasant experience. I had to do the same thing for my herbalaire as it's mouth piece was only 4 inches long. They have since come out with a 6 inch mouth piece but it's still not long enough IMO.
This new vape sounds great. Hopefully some day I'll be able to talk the wife into allowing me to buy one but considering how much she loves the tower I doubt it's going to happen too soon.

changes air volume and flow rate and volume of vapor in your hit like different size bongs do math nuts can run some 3 variable formula of those three and compare it to lung size and breathing capacity to give a science explanaation but empirically many of us are aware of this if you build pipes

Sup guys!

First time poster here!

Anyway,

I just got my I-Inhale in the mail today. My initial opinion was that the product felt kinda cheap and plastic-y. From the pictures I had assumed that most of the unit would be metal, and that it would be kinda heavy. It's mostly plastic and pretty light :(. I read the instructions and followed them. The first time I filled the chamber I tried dropping little pinches in and that was a little difficult. The Next time i filled it, i realised that you can just use it like a straw, and suck up the herbs and that was SUPER easy. The thing works as advertised. No 5 or 10 min heat up time. It heats up in 45 seconds or so just like advertised. The vapor isn't as thick as i had hoped, but it tastes great. Just like you guys said above, I think it would really benefit from a tube/hose to connect to the mouthpiece. The mouthpiece it comes with gets hot and burns your lips, and the air that comes out is pretty hot as well. It takes a fair amount of lung power to get a good drag off this thing, there is a fair amount of resistance. I think the tube would help a lot with that though. I am also really impressed with how much vapor you get from the small amount of herbs that you put in the chamber. Overall I am happy with my purchase. I think this thing could really open up a new world to the covert ninja smokers everywhere. Just think of the possibilities...

P.S. Thank you very much vaporstore.com for your professionalism, timeliness, grinder and especially the preferred customer pricing!

Mine didn't arrive yesterday as I'd hoped. I got a 2 day delivery on the 'in stock' items I ordered at the same time as the I-inhale, so I had my hopes up for another speedy transport. Hopefully it'll be here today.

The tip from Mr. Vaporstore about the heat up time makes me wonder....

"Here is the biggest tip to use iinhale: Allow unit to heat up for 10 minutes. It barely hits at 5 min but after 10 it rocks as it slowly gets to peak temp."

csvt510 said:
No 5 or 10 min heat up time. It heats up in 45 seconds or so just like advertised. The vapor isn't as thick as i had hoped, but it tastes great.

Since Vaporstore is wise in the ways of vapor, I tend to think a longer warmup may well improve performance. I know with other vapes there can be a big difference between advertised 'minimum warmup' and 'effective warmup'. The heating element on my SSV can get red hot in 20-30 seconds, but it takes a few minutes for the heater cover to get hot and provide prime performance. We'll see. I feel like camping out at my mailbox this afternoon.

life sucks on fossil dial up hey vaporstore or some Mod.

could you put up a downloadable win media player compatable

copy of that its way easier to grab a media file and then play it with weird dial up [win 98 was way faster on dial-up than 2000
is even on the same hardware}

Back
Top Bottom