I-inhale

Just to give you guys a little update. I just spoke with the guys at I-Inhale and they are going to send me a replacement as soon as they receive my broken one. They were pretty nice and apologized for not getting back to me. They apparently close 2 weeks during the holidays. I mentioned that I thought it might be water damaged, but he stated water should not be an issue and will be looking into this. Hopefully if they do find this to be an issue they find a way of water proofing whatever might have broken. This will not be found out until they look over my I-inhale. I will let you guys know how everything turns out.

Got mine from Vaporstore today after reading this site.

My 1st foray into vaporizers didn't go so well with an expensive tower that took too long to heat and was just too much hassle with the whip and power cords, etc.

This thing is awesome. Just follow the directions and you're vapin' in no time! Great hits and excellent portability. I think I'm in love.

Congrats on the purchase. My 1st purchase was a vapor bros and I am pretty happy with it. The I-inhale truly compliments it as my portable option. I just hope I get it back soon. Luckily my GF has one and we are using hers when we are out and about.

Got mine from Vaporstore today after reading this site.

My 1st foray into vaporizers didn't go so well with an expensive tower that took too long to heat and was just too much hassle with the whip and power cords, etc.

This thing is awesome. Just follow the directions and you're vapin' in no time! Great hits and excellent portability. I think I'm in love.
You didn't like the vaportower? I'm sitting here with mine right now. It's on about 16 hours a day and has worked great for me. I love their whips too. Makes vaping easier when the green is suspended. I'm truly surprised you didn't like it.

I too am having start-up problems. Even with pre-warming, my unit needs 3-4 minutes till I see the blue light turn orange. It uses us my butane quickly. Anyone else? Suggestions?

Roofer Ron

I too am having start-up problems. Even with pre-warming, my unit needs 3-4 minutes till I see the blue light turn orange. It uses us my butane quickly. Anyone else? Suggestions?

Roofer Ron

Hey dude. Not sure. It might be the piezo is failing. I have heard of this from others. Get in contact with I-I and they will sort you out.

I hate to see people having problems with the Inhale. Makes me nervous. Mine's still working like new. Hopefully some problems are just winter related with the butane getting cold.

They are pretty crazy to try and charge the $43 price tag for 3 replacement screens.
Pretty sure that was never a real price (just a typo hopefully). They fixed it pretty quick. The real price is $13+. Vaporstore's price is much better -$4.95.

I hate to see people having problems with the Inhale. Makes me nervous. Mine's still working like new. Hopefully some problems are just winter related with the butane getting cold.

Pretty sure that was never a real price (just a typo hopefully). They fixed it pretty quick. The real price is $13+. Vaporstore's price is much better -$4.95.

I know. It kind of scares me too. They have been good with regards to customer service. I'm sure version 2.0 upgrades will come down the road.

to "thedocta":

I can relate to what u posted cuz this shit just happened to my precious i-inhale. After having it for a month and cleaning it and using it...alot.... the thread just stripped! I used the tool, i took it out, i cleaned the parts and when i went to put it back it wouldnt tighten. Im going nuts right now ive gotten so spoiled off of it for the past month! i hope they do the same thing for me and not charge me a repair cost... this has to be some kind of oversight. this is really unfortunate because i love the product so much and i was thinking of getting a 2nd one for my husband but this may turn me quickly.

this is my first post here so: HIya

I've been tokin for over 42 yrs. :cheer: I got the Iinhale on a flyer; if it delivered on representations, then it would be worth it. I thought it would be the perfect solution to the coughing problem with good pot.

I've had this wonderfully engineered product now for over 2 mths with daily use of min 14 hrs. It has performed perfectly. I am blissed out.

Some of the problems people have raised deal with the nature of butane. Simply, when cold it does not ignite easily. And it is always cold after a fillup. That's why holding it in the hand helps.

Periodically it's a good idea to depress the filling valve on the Iinhale to clear out the pressurized system. And if I don't see orange right away I just stop for a moment, count my blessings, & voila there it is.

I think much of the problem I've been having is because of butane temperature as well. I'm still getting 1-2 minute delays before ignition but it has always started eventually.

Roofer Ron

Hey I know we're on to a different subject but back to How it works this may help. I saw on discovery channel where they cut open a catalytic converter to expose the platinum grid or whatever and after heating with a flame to raise temp to a certain level, then just supplying straight butane across grid it just kept burning. I have a mosquito repeller that works on same principle and it sometimes needs a little longer to ignite, a couple more clicks.:smokin:

well my problem had nothing to do with the butane. I got that part down, pump it in, make sure theres no air, make sure it warms up before u turn it on and give it a sec before u push the button. And sometimes u gotta turn it off and try it again if u go too fast or too slow..no biggie...BUT

my issue is with the heating pin. they really should sell this part seperate as it seems to be one of the parts that could easily break...as mine did! Fortunately i ordered it from amazon.com and they allowed me to return the "defective" item! It was so much easier then having to ship it back to the company in ireland. But this lil incident didnt turn me away...I ordered a new one anyway and now that i sorta had a test drive i know how to maintain it.
This may sound alil co-dependant but in all honestly, this lil unit has changed my life. No longer do i cough up nasty shit in the morning, or wreak of weed or worse resin. I can "inhale" at my shop...bs with the customers, zone out and do some inventory...its fucking fantastic. And the only people that know are the people that i LET know...and thats very few.
Im having an affair...and its with the I-inhale.

My GF's heat pin stripped as well. I got in contact with the people at I-I and they are sending me some heat pins to see if this sorts me out. If the actual threads in the bowl where the heat pin screws got stripped as well then she is screwed and is going to have to wait for me to send it back and for them to check it and send another one back to us. I have not received the heat pins yet, but as soon as I do I will report back.

wow im suprised u got them to send u heating pins.. i asked them twice in an email if they could send just the heating pin and they skipped over that question and instructed me to send the whole unit back... i even asked if they will be selling them seperate and they didnt respond... If u dont mind me askin how did u contact them? And are they charging you for the heating pins?

Shit i would like a few extra of those pins lying around..it seems like the heating pin should be made out of a sturdier material..something that wont strip so easily...Anything that requires a tool in order to clean it is asking for trouble... and its practically the main component of the unit..if it doesnt screw in tight....u cant use it!
Im hopin a new version will come out... and maybe theyll fix these lil issues.

Another vulnerable spot is where the stem connects; mine broke today but carefully with a small screw driver I was able to unscrew the broken piece. There were only a few threds left on the stem but enough to re-attach and toke away. I also found that it is best to heat this part before unscrewing it.

Also, I found a tiny brush to clean the screens after each use keeps them useable for much longer period between cleanings.

well im not sure what ur exact problem is with the butane and the unit.

Here are some common things i found myself... Make sure the unit is completely bled because sometimes air gets trapped inside and if ur filling it with butane on top of air it will always throw it off in the heating process so bleed it every time before u refill with butane and sometimes if i fill alil too much my unit takes longer for it to turn on i have to click it a couple of times but thats because its still cold from the fuel...so maybe that could be it for you too? Other then that i know u can contact vapor store esepecially if its within the return period policy...but they will probably refer u to the i-inhale company in ireland and they will just tell you to send it back and they will fix it under warranty if it applies..other then that i guess they will charge you.

But dont give up yet... anything this revolutionary always has a few kinks to work out.... Good luck

:thanks:

Smiley was there so I had to use it hehe

Well, just wanted to say thanks. I just bought the I-Inhale yesterday based largely on the discussion in this thread. Some good reviews, lots of information, and solid active discussion.

Just to add my FYI - I bought this unit in Montreal from a store for $230 CAD. Thats less than 199 US - which is the cheapest I could find it online.

I'm pretty happy with it now, but its my first vapourizer so I'm getting used to the transition. I didn't get a tube with it (gonna try and find one), so I'm looking forward to seeing what difference that makes.

I do have a question though! Which may have to do with my limited vapour experience.

It says to warm this puppy up for 4-5 minutes to get things really going, and 10 minutes to get perfect. What I don't get is how do I know if I'm wasting the vapour or not just having it sit there for 10 minutes? Will the vapour only leave the chamber when I inhale? You may very well laugh, but i've been butting my thumb over the mouth hole, and thinking of getting a cap for it while i'm waiting for it to heat up.. haha.

Whats the word?

Back
Top Bottom