I-inhale

Umpsy:

The catalyst used is platinum.

I apologize, it wasn't over your head.
I agree Platinum could be the catalyst. Other catalysts that could be doing the job include Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, Vanadium, aluminoplatinum, etc., or even combinations of these. Does the company make any kind of claim as to the catalyst they are using?

:peace:

-Umpsy

not sure but they might have more info in the industrial tools part of their webpage or literature in with the soldering irons and heat guns

Need advice:
I just refilled my unit, did it according to the instructions and stopped when the butane started coming out. But now that "roar" after turning it on has disappeared, it's barely a hiss and when i try to activate the therm no orange light is coming on like before, it just clicks blue. Please help me, did I break this thing already? I want to use it!

H

you probably didn't get butane into the unit for whatever reason. Try refilling again. That's what happens when you run out of butane by the way

Yeah hygge, it sounds like the nozzle on your butane maybe didn't quite match up and you got no fill. I've refilled mine a couple of times with no problem. I'm using Ronson butane (no adapter on the nozzle).

Mine is due to get here today and I just wanted to know if the butane can be any type of butane or do I need premium stuff. Colibri lighters have a lot of issues with any butane but theirs. I am wondering if this device will have those same type of issues if you use plain universal butane.

Well I just got it and my first impression out of the box is that it looks cool, but feels cheap. That all went away as soon as I turned it on and pressed that trigger thing. I heard a nice hiss and the orange light came on. I started to draw after a couple of minutes with the herb inside and I was quite surpised, but also frustrated at the same time. It was working, but it was hard to draw in air. I found after removing the moisture condenser that it worked a little better. Mind did not come with any tubing and I am kind of upset as I have read that it works better with it. I need to find out where to buy it. Anyways. I am also having an issue filling the butane. Every time I try it spurts out. Did they send it full or something? Which nozzle do I need to fill it?

I had trouble with the butane as well the first few times I filled it. Its kind of a tricky thing until you do it a bit. You have to get the butane nozzle aligned just right before you press down. Sort of like adding air to your car tires, you have to get the fit perfect or the air (or butane) squits out the side. I find that balancing the unit on a table with one hand helps steady the whole thing. Aim the iinhale straight up, hold tight and firmly insert the butane.

Keeping a positive attitdue helps for me!

RR :hippy:

LOL that is a good one. Hey did they come full? I ask because I was able to turn it on and it worked. I have not filled since I kept having spurting issue. Do I need I need premium butane. I have a huge 300ML container of universal butane that came with 5 caps.

I don't know if it's picky about butane. I've heard some of the cheap butane is not as pure as it's supposed to be. I've heard good things about Vector and Lava butane. They're 5 times refined. King butane is 3 x refined. Since this is not a cheap lighter, but a rather expensive vape, I'd try one of the above or at the very least a name brand like Ronson. Colibri is quality too.

buddhaholic42-Vaporstore says they're shipping a length of tubing with the unit, but if you got it elsewhere you only got the manufacture package. It does come with a mouthpiece extension (black and same length as the mouthpiece, with a short white piece on the end).

Well so far so good. I am going to get the fuel run out to see how it looks. I still can't tell if it's full or how much fuel is left. That would be a nice addition in future releases.:yummy:

I just used it during Max Payne and it worked like a charm, except when it roared. lol. I had to put it between my legs and then it was fine. My girlfriend is pretty impressed as while she was using it we saw a ton of vapor come out and we started cracking up because she skeptical about it because of the cost. She has since changed her mind. We have also named it the vapernator. lol:yummy:

I'm having trouble filling the precious with butane. Is there a specfic type of butane can i need???It keep sparying everywhere..... but the i-inhale isn't full. At least i assume its not full since the orange light turns on only teh first time after i hit the button a few times. the next time, the gas would just run but no orange light.... the gas sounds very depleted by teh third time and still no orange light. its cooling down at this point.

so bummed...just killed the excitement...hope mine isn't defected. Any help or sharing of any similar experience with this will provide closure. thanks:smokin:

I just got my new i-inhale today. I don't know what I can add to the previous reviews that would really shed any new light on the product, except that it works very well once one considers the size and stealth factors.

I tried several fuels today. Ronson's nozzle seemed to fit best.

Here you go. I asked them the same questions directly. Here is the answer direct from the source at I-Inhale.

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for purchasing our I-inhale vaporiser.

What brand of butane did you put into the vaporiser? Can you supply us with a weblink to the exact butane that you used?

Our products are never shipped from the factory with butane.

Universal butane should be fine however we would recommend Ronson or Colibri as they have very good quality butane.

Some people get confused with the fuel you use for Zippo lighters and fuel you use for butane lighters as both are described as cigarette lighter fuel. Fuel for Zippo lighters do not work with our products or any butane lighter.

Also the default needles that come on the cans are different in each country. The default needle on the Ronson cans in Ireland and the rest of Europe work perfect.
The attachments are generally built into the caps of the cans. They certainly do with Ronson here in Ireland.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards
The Team @ I-inhale

I-inhale
Oglesby & Butler Ltd
O'Brien Rd
Carlow
Ireland

T: +353 5991 43333
F: +353 5991 43577
E: info@i-inhale.com
W: index

Sent: 24 October 2008 21:07
To: Next Generation of Vaporisers
Subject: Butane Question
I just bought your product and when I got it I am not sure, but are they shipped full of butane? I tried filling and the gas spurts and does not fill. Also, what type of butane do I use? Can I use any universal butane? What about the nozzle? Do I just use the regular needle one that comes on all butane cans or do I need a special attachment. Does it require special butane such as Colibri butane?

Thank you

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Oglesby & Butler reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Thank You,
Oglesby & Butler Limited
Industrial Estate
O'Brien Road
Carlow
Ireland

Registered in Ireland No.99701
Incorporated 13 February 1984

Brief comment-

It's an amazing device. Easy to use. Easy to clean. High quality hits. Tiny. It's my primary vape now. Customer service is very responsive as well. It's a game changer. I love it.

Can somebody post a picture of what it looks like when its already all vaped
I take it that "it" means the herb remains. It's a uniform brown. The vape is efficient, as I said in my review on page 5 of this thread. I guess you either didn't read it or didn't believe it, since you need a pic. :rolleyes3

Back
Top Bottom