I MADE MASHED PoTATOES WITH WEED IN THEM!!!!! hahaha

Myself, i have always wanted to make like a ham and weed pizza.

Just make a homemade pizza with lots of ham on it, then add some
buds in there, stick it in the oven at 350 degrees.

Heh.

as long as he put cannabutter on his mashpatatoes then i am sure he got fucked up... but what is this talk of weed not being fat soliable...hava smoke, ur crazy

Jri5002 said:
as long as he but cannabutter on his mashpatatoes then i am sure he got fucked up... but what is this talk of weed not being fat soliable...hava smoke, ur crazy

Hello...
FAT AND OIL ARE DIFFERENT NAMES FOR THE SAME THING.

thc is lipid soliable, it can be animial based lipid like bacon fat, butter or milk fat ,or plant based lipids like olive oil, corn oil, other cooking oil. This is also where your body stores thc, in your body fat. Thc is also Alcohol soliable, the higher percent the beter..-GG

RangerDanger said:
Hello...
FAT AND OIL ARE DIFFERENT NAMES FOR THE SAME THING.

hello...no shit sherlock
i was refering to the responce by hava smoke... i was saying that he was wrong... but defensive rangerdanger to the rescue.

that sounds so yummy..

I'm starving XD

OMFG I DID THAT IN CANADA! I bought 2Gs of BlueberryXnorthern lights for $10 my last night before I hada go back to NC and I rolled 2 Js smoked 1 with the guys I bought it from and then smoked the other later that night 4 hours before my plane I put the rest in carrot peel mashed potatoes .5g and I was high up to right before I got to the airport.

Another tester: me and my friend got really baked one night and we had .5g left of some Skunk Red Haired, so we were going to make weed tea. Somehow we ended up making weed cool-aid. What we did was got the water boiling then made a ghetto teabag w/ a coffe filter and a wire, put the weed inside and let it boil with the koolaid for 10mins(next time I try Ima do 5 to see if same result) anyways we made 2 cups and chugged them both and my friend passed the hell out and I was a dead beat. (alone probably get you anywhere from high to stoned). Anyone who has not had weed mashed potatoes TRY IT!

Also one more note. I read in an encyclopedia (they never lie) that smoking marijuana can last anywhere from 1-3 hours. Eating can last anywhere from 5-12 hours depending on amount.

For the record, you can just eat marijuana and get high. The Mashed potatos make a nice shell for the bud, but they do nothing to enhance the high.

Releasing the THC by cooking it in fatty food does allow your body to metabolize it more efficiently however. That's why eating pot brownies made with cannabutter will be much more effective than say, just chewing some raw bud.

But, you can indeed, get high from raw bud.

Back
Top Bottom