I might have a drug test next week, im a serious pothead !

Michi

Hey!

So I got this City job here where i live and all of a sudden my boss tells me I have to get a physical. I smoke alot guys! But i need help to find out how i can take it out, cause they do piss test!

HELP!:peace:

Hey man I heard if you eat a lot of salt plus some cran apple juice the ingrdients together work! I didn't think it'd work but it did for me. Good luck.

Unfortunately there is no quick way to get THC out of your body. Because THC gets stored in the fat cells, the only way to quickly clean it out would be to purge all your fat cells. So far there is no magic pill on the market that can do that. The Only things you can do naturally is drink a lot of water and exercise.

It is hard to give you an exact time that it wold take to clean you out, because that really depends on your metabolism, which is determined by your age, weight, health, exercises, ETC. If you have been using regularly (twice a week or more) for a year or more, I would say that I would probably take a few months. If you use only occasionally (less than twice a week) and for less than a year, probably closer to the 30 day mark.

My best advice is using a synthetic urine. However if they are going to use the urine sample you give to test for things other than drugs, you will not be able to use that, because the difference between human urine and synthetic is DNA. That is not something they test for if you are only being drug tested, but if that sample will be used for stuff like kidney function or cholesterol, then they will know that something is up with the sample.

If the urine is strictly for drug testing, we offer two options: the Sub-Solution or the Incognito Belt.

If they will use the sample for other tests and you need to use a natural product, such as our One Shot Concentrate, you will need to be at least 14 days clean prior to the test or there is a chance that the product will not hide enough of the drug metabolites to pass the test.

If you need any other information, please feel free to contact our customer service dept Monday thur Thursday 10 - 4:30 EST @ 1.866.900.5656

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout

Hey!

So I got this City job here where i live and all of a sudden my boss tells me I have to get a physical. I smoke alot guys! But i need help to find out how i can take it out, cause they do piss test!

HELP!:peace:
Normally if they take a urine sample for a physical its just to test for insulin levels to see if you're diabetic. But with the new obamacare laws being passed that maybe illegal to do now because insurance companies can't deny you because of pre existing conditions.
Go with the synthetic urine. I would recommend going with the Canadian formatted synthetics. They are designed to pass some of the tests that the US doesn't usually test for. I know QuickFix makes one designed for canadians, don't know if our sponsors have the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom