I need help, deficiency?

Fishon503

Ok here is a couple picks of white widow #1 & 2. I have never diagnosed a deficiency before because this is my firts grow. So please have a look at the pics and then shoot over to my grow journal and see my setup, then hopefully someone can help me get my ladies happier.

IMAG03155.jpg

This is WW#1

IMAG031410.jpg

and WW#2

So it is on the lower oldest fan leaves all the rest look healthy.

Here is a link to my journal, please come on over look at how I have grown so far and see if you can help me pinpoint my problem. Thanks so much
First Time Indoor Grow! Multi Strain
:peace:

Mabe? I just transplanted. But it has been going on for weeks it has just been slowly progressing on the same leaves? What do you think?

It could be multiple things... need more info/pictures. Actually looks more like too much nutrients. How much are you leaf tips curling? I saw they were curling a bit. What are your PPMs? Also, it kind of looks like scale but its hard to tell. Take a picture of your plants stalk. Are there little bumps along the stalk like white plant herpes? (I know gross)
Could also be intervenal chlorosis... Do you use R/O water or tap? And do you use a CalMag supplement?

BTW. I saw your journal. Those clones were amazing for your first time. Actually they were quite good for someones 500th time. Good job! I don't know about those Blue Planet Nutrients. I'm quite wary of anything new or I haven't heard of. Who knows though. Maybe they are the next big thing. I'm just not going to be their test subject. ; )

I don't have a ppm meter yet, I think I need some cal mag. I'll put some pics of my stalks on journal in a bit. But I think u should read some more BPN journals, I think theu are the next big thing. It's a long way to order that stuff from Louisiana to oregon ground. But I know a few dudes that do. Plus Corey is super supportive and helpful. My opinion.

BTW. I saw your journal. Those clones were amazing for your first time. Actually they were quite good for someones 500th time. Good job! I don't know about those Blue Planet Nutrients. I'm quite wary of anything new or I haven't heard of. Who knows though. Maybe they are the next big thing. I'm just not going to be their test subject. ; )

You dont have to be the test subject,,,lucky for you there is a ton of successful grow journals on 420,,,,that used BPN. I just started another one.

Check out the BPN Journals,,,,Ive seen some big ass buds....The amount of feedback BPN has acquired convinced me to try it for the first time...........and I'm as skeptical as they get

I don't have a ppm meter yet, I think I need some cal mag. I'll put some pics of my stalks on journal in a bit. But I think u should read some more BPN journals, I think theu are the next big thing. It's a long way to order that stuff from Louisiana to oregon ground. But I know a few dudes that do. Plus Corey is super supportive and helpful. My opinion.

Had the same thing on my leaves, thought it was something else but added calmag for shits and giggles, problem stopped

Back
Top Bottom