I need help please

FumadorPasivo

Hello,

a friend is starting in the world of cannabis, and has no ideas of tables to follow, his goal is to achieve maximum production without giving importance to taste or smell, since he is dedicated to wholesaling and does not affect you if it does not smell or taste good, therefore what you need
it is help in the table to see if something is missing or you can add something to increase production since it is your goal (maximum production)

Vegetative Period:

Formulex.

Flowering period:

Delta 9
Canna peka 13/14
Canna terra flowers
Atami flavor

Those are the liquids that he uses, I would like you to inform me about deficiencies or excesses that can occur with those liquids, for example that I must add Brutal buuds because there is a lack of potassium to the table, thank you very much, greetings and I wait for answers.

Hi there,

You need to give more information because depending on the strain being grown some may be heavier or lighter feeders. I don't use any of those nutrients, but if you feed the incorrect dose or do not read your plants you can easily end up with deficiencies or toxicities. You don't mention what medium you're growing in, what environment, lighting, watering/feeding schedule? I mean I would use one companies line up and read the label and see how it goes.

Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom