Canna Range - Need Help With Smell & Sugar Leaves

HigherTheHigh

Hello everyone I've recently strayed growing again and decided to run the Canna range again which includes:

A&B
CalMag Agent
Cannazym
Boost
PK13/14

My question is I'm quite aware of genetics playing a huge contribution to terpenes and trichomes production but I'm currently in week 2/3 of flower on an auto which has quite good sized flower clusters but there's no trichomes or smell in which case by this time any plants I have grown have started trichomes and terpene production around day 7 but this was probably because I was using Mega Crop so what can I add to my Canna line up to equal out the results or am I always going to get better results with MG?

My feed schedule is currently:

0.5ML per 1L CalMag Agent
1.5ML per 1L A&B
0.5ML per 1L Cannazym
0.25ML per 1L Orca Mycorrhizzal

I was thinking of adding the Sweet Candy that Greenleaf have to offer but wanted advice before I commit to trying anything.

Thank you.

Cannazym and myco every feeding are overkill.. they’re much more efficient when used at certain stages. You’re not hurting your plants but you are wasting products which will hurt your pocket.

I’d follow Roys advice on dosage adjustments.

In regard to terpenes, smells and trichs.. I just harvested and my grow didn’t start throwing trichs and smells until around week 4ish maybe 5.. Even then the smell never really hit hard until after I harvested. Some are just late bloomers that finish strong. If your plants aren’t showing any signs of distress or herming then you’re probably just dealing with genetics.

Back
Top Bottom