I need some Co2 Controller Advice.

GonnaGrow

So Im getting ready to order a co2 controller. It has to measure ppm, but I just can't afford the $1k for the sentinel ppm-4. I looked around online and came up with a idea. I called Sentinel and they told me it should work, but I still wanna get some feedback from a grower with co2 controller experience. So here it is tell me what you think.

I get the Sentinel DEC-4 ($235.00) which controls fan's or ac unit, a heater, a dehumidifier, and it turns a co2 distributor on/off in conjuction with those.

Enviroment_Controller.JPG

I also get the C.A.P PPM-4 ($100), which only measures co2 ppm in your room, and turns your co2 tank on/off to raise or lower the co2 ppm
cap-ppm4.jpg

Now I install the DEC-4 and The C.A.P PPM4. Now I'm gonna need a extension cord that is rated to be used like this. I'm not sure exactly what kind I would need yet, but hopefully you guys will know. I plug the PPM-4 into the ext. cord, then plug the ext. cord into the DEC-4. Here's what all that woul look like.
controller_setup.jpg

Again, Sentinel say's it will work, but I just wanna get your thought's. Thank's for your input!

id like to see what dutty panty comes up with.

OP that looks like it will work,why not use romex wire and put your own ends on,why the need for an extension cord??

Here ya go it's called auto pilot I use three in different rooms all over a year now.

Thank's Dutty! I saw those on ebay for around $200. I figured while I've got the money I'd pay the extra 35 buck's for the DEC-4, that way it would control all my equipment. I'm trying to get it all automated so I don't have to worry about turning fans on, off, up, down, ect. :thanks::adore:

Back
Top Bottom