I need some recommendations for anticipated tests

Elvin

Banned Troll
Just got fired from my job today (evidently the place I had been working at for 3 years was not happy when they found out today my temp agency had closed in March and had been faking it from another location over 200 miles away; I know I was not happy yesterday. Perhaps I should have been quiet about that;))

My reaction to that is :thumb: paid vacation for a couple of months!
But eventually, I'll have to get a job and there's that pesky piss test at most or a cheek swab.
I've beaten a piss dip test for a Parole officer many times but that was back in 2003 and my drug of choice was meth then. (2 days clean, a trip to GNC and a bunch of water was all it took).
I know I won't do a follicle test so I don't need advice on that but I do need advice on how to mask weed (only) nowadays. It's been over 15 years since I've had a UA while dirty so I need some advice from you all.

I plan on a couple of months of screwing off (My only "vacation" in 3 years was 5 weeks of prostate cancer recovery) So I have the luxury of time on my hands; it will be tough (I just chopped 3 Gorilla Glue #4 plants on Monday) to stop smoking but I will do so as advised by you all.
Note I mentioned I had prostate cancer; I really want to find something that won't require huge amounts of water just prior to a test. When one gets their prostate removed, your bladder's capacity is diminished. Fortunately, I can control my bladder (which is a big issue with cancer survivers) but I can not suck down 1/2 gallon of water just prior to a test like I used to do for my PO and just sit for over an hour.
Of course, I can drink copious amounts of water throughout a day for "flushing": I just can't drink 8 cups of water and sit for over an hour waiting like I used to; I would be at a urinal long before the UA . . . . it sucks getting old ;) and cancer sucks big hairy salty ones. Perhaps there is no longer the need for holding 1/2 gallon of water until the test, is no longer needed with some products; I'd love to hear about those!
I really want to thank everyone in advance; I'm sure your advice will work. My perusal of the web seems to be a lot of "affiliate marketing" disguised as reviews so I have little confidence in these so-called reviews; real-life experiences from you all would be more convincing to me.
I've beaten these tests when my freedom was at stake so beating these tests will be stress-free this time. I just don't want to resort to 30 days clean with all this weed I have on hand.:lot-o-toke:
Do the multiday kits that promise permanent "toxin" removal truly work? That seems to be the solution to my issue of a tiny weak bladder. I do not care about the expense if it actually will get me clean and keep me there until I pass a UA , get a new job and be able to get back to smoking daily.

Just did my finances; I'm going to be "earning" $20 more a week! I guess I'm getting some of my tax dollars back!
;) :thumb:
(Deferred some student loans I will never pay back, food stamps ($50 a week; perhaps I'll try something other than store-brands now, I normally spend around $35 a week) I won't be spending $40+ a week on gas nor will I be spending $40 a week on lunches and soda.
This vacation might be a little longer . . . . :lot-o-toke: then I'll work my way down from great jobs to the one I know I could be working at on 2 days after I applied. Just like the old one but I will be paid more.
So I'm planning a long drawn out process of indecision in regards to what to use to flush and I'll welcome any assistance to make up my mind.

Back
Top Bottom