I need to ask a question re: new posts

I was looking at their site but they don’t sell vapes. I use a @MagicStone and it turns bud into vapor. If you had one then you could use buds and they’re site for all your needs. The buds they sell come vacuum sealed and non-descriptive envelopes. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I looked up Iced. He hasn't been on since 2013. That stone pipe looks interesting.

I looked up Iced. He hasn't been on since 2013. That stone pipe looks interesting.
I don’t think you looked up the right one, look 👀 at the Sponsor list then @IcedOutGenetics. I used them a couple of months ago to try some Chocolate Thai. It was some top shelf weed, not like Thai Stick but still good weed. CL🍀

I don’t think you looked up the right one, look 👀 at the Sponsor list then @IcedOutGenetics. I used them a couple of months ago to try some Chocolate Thai. It was some top shelf weed, not like Thai Stick but still good weed. CL🍀
Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while. My daughter staged an intervention and I was in outpatient behavior health. I was ready to end it. Long story. But the Evansville cops had a major bust, that just didn't make the Pro Cannabis Media or Weed Talk News or Marijuana Moment. The three cannabis news sources I use to keep up to date on everything weed. All smoke shops were raided, and all synthetics were taken, including hemp flowers. So It's CBD only now. Even though I live with my daughter, that alone doesn't comfort me when I worry about my health problems. I guess I have a choice. Live with my daughter and die a slow death with Alzheimer's or live back in my home state of Kentucky where medical cannabis becomes legal in 2025 and be lonely. I try drowning my bad luck by drinking and my daughter throws a fit over that too. So I can't win for losing. I've been without my Delta 8 for a week and my hands hurt like a mother. My shoulders and elbows have been popping like I have been to a chiropractor, and my left ankle that I broke several years ago is acting up. I guess I will contact my orthopedic surgeon to see if he can do anything for my hands.

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while. My daughter staged an intervention and I was in outpatient behavior health. I was ready to end it. Long story. But the Evansville cops had a major bust, that just didn't make the Pro Cannabis Media or Weed Talk News or Marijuana Moment. The three cannabis news sources I use to keep up to date on everything weed. All smoke shops were raided, and all synthetics were taken, including hemp flowers. So It's CBD only now. Even though I live with my daughter, that alone doesn't comfort me when I worry about my health problems. I guess I have a choice. Live with my daughter and die a slow death with Alzheimer's or live back in my home state of Kentucky where medical cannabis becomes legal in 2025 and be lonely. I try drowning my bad luck by drinking and my daughter throws a fit over that too. So I can't win for losing. I've been without my Delta 8 for a week and my hands hurt like a mother. My shoulders and elbows have been popping like I have been to a chiropractor, and my left ankle that I broke several years ago is acting up. I guess I will contact my orthopedic surgeon to see if he can do anything for my hands.
Couldn’t you buy some bud from iced out and just roll a joint and go for a walk to smoke it? CL🍀

Couldn’t you buy some bud from iced out and just roll a joint and go for a walk to smoke it? CL🍀

I wished I could. Too many ring doorbells around here. Plus the popo lives right down the street. I'm moving back to Kentucky when I qualify for low-income senior housing. I still won't be able to smoke it, but the edibles will do just fine. I know exactly how much to take. No more than 10mg a day.

I wished I could. Too many ring doorbells around here. Plus the popo lives right down the street. I'm moving back to Kentucky when I qualify for low-income senior housing. I still won't be able to smoke it, but the edibles will do just fine. I know exactly how much to take. No more than 10mg a day.
Godspeed Stargazer. CL🍀

Is your problem arthritis? I have severe arthritis, and I recently (about 3 months now) began taking a medicine called "Move Free" .. glucosamine/chondroitin, I assume there are a bunch of different brands of it. But anyway, I always assumed it was bs, but it isn't. I do still have bad pain if I don't take care of myself, but it is WAY less debilitating with the Move Free. My biggest trouble is remembering to take it every day.

Is your problem arthritis? I have severe arthritis, and I recently (about 3 months now) began taking a medicine called "Move Free" .. glucosamine/chondroitin, I assume there are a bunch of different brands of it. But anyway, I always assumed it was bs, but it isn't. I do still have bad pain if I don't take care of myself, but it is WAY less debilitating with the Move Free. My biggest trouble is remembering to take it every day.

20230830_091934.jpg

Check out my thumb joint that connects to my wrist. OUCH!!!

Back
Top Bottom