I really cant believe how dumb i am :)

estranged

im sure most of you already know this but,,

i just thought to clean my 3 piece sharpstone grinder with iso and instead of just discarding the iso as i have done every other time i cleaned it and glassware and what not,, i decided to filter and evap,,

yikes,, man i was ever stupid,, i was throwing that out,,i never would of thought there was that much thc caked on that thing,,

i got like half a gram of some of the finest qwiso i have ever made,, had used it for i dunno maybe a month since last cleaning and i dont use it all the time so maybe 2 ounces gone through it and no crystals (kief) left in it as i frequently make kief hash and had just done so,,,

still can't believe i never thought to do a separate wash on the grinder when cleaning bongs and pipes and stuff,, and i considered myself a fairly knowledgeable and thrifty stoner,,just goes to show huh,,lol,

Re: I really cant believe how dumb i am,,,:)

How bout that huh? You should invest in a space case, or any other grinder for that matter that has a "pollen catcher". So you can skip the whole cleaning process and just go straight for the kief. I however dont believe you need to clean a grinder....Whats left over is trichomes, does that sound like trash to you? Not me =]

Re: I really cant believe how dumb i am,,,:)

it is a grinder with a screen in it
i didnt use the kief,, i make kief hash with kief
this was after i had already taken all kief out

after i use my grinder for a while lots of crystal (kief) gets all caked on it and is very hard to get off, and makes it hard to grind my buds cause its sticky with crystals,
after i did this i had a like new grinder again and some real nice smoke too,,,

that happened with my space case grinder. i just scrape of whats under the top part between the o ring and grinder... it was almost full melt!

Back
Top Bottom