I think I'll pass but I need opinions please!

dejadoomed

My problem is that next week I'll have to take an urine and blood exam, but I'm kinda worried to get positive, here is the deal there are almost 4 weeks (2 more days) since I smoke the last join, but before those 4 weeks I smoked like 3 joints (shared with friends), and a week before that I smoked 2 joints (shared also), so the question is if I will get positive in the test.

Btw its a general medic exam, so I'm not sure if its about drugs also.

I have kinda low fat ( I have a belly beer ), I'm drinking a lot of water, and doing usually exercises (running half an hour).

Please if someone knows a lot about this, it will be very useful to know about it, Thanks. :thanks::peace::thanks:

Re: I think I'll pass but I need opinions please !!!!

My problem is that next week I'll have to take an urine and blood exam, but I'm kinda worried to get positive, here is the deal there are almost 4 weeks (2 more days) since I smoke the last join, but before those 4 weeks I smoked like 3 joints (shared with friends), and a week before that I smoked 2 joints (shared also), so the question is if I will get positive in the test.

Btw its a general medic exam, so I'm not sure if its about drugs also.

I have kinda low fat ( I have a belly beer ), I'm drinking a lot of water, and doing usually exercises (running half an hour).

Please if someone knows a lot about this, it will be very useful to know about it, Thanks. :thanks::peace::thanks:

If its just a medical exam at your doctors office they won't be testing for drugs unless they tell you they are.
Don't bother with drinking lots of water now, it does nothing. You maybe clean now. Your best bet if you're really concerned is to buy a home test and test yourself. You'll be clean on the blood test. Blood tests only detect drugs for 3 days after.

Yes! that's probably, its an exam which I have to give them my urine, blood and shit ... I hope there is not a drug test, that will make me feel very pleased.

Anyway I'm still drinking lots of waters what would happen if I stop doing it, and also exercises might be ok ??

Exercising before a UA releases thc metabolites into your urine. So its best to stop exercising about 3 days before a UA.
Even if they found thc your doctor would just sit down and have a talk with you about them. Legally there's nothing they can do.

Just use a little dillution the morning of the UA.
Drink about 30 ounces of gatorade
pee 3 or 4 times
use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Hey i just wanted to say that in THC Marijuana i tested NEGATIVE!! im so happy cooooooooool, greetings to everyone thanks for the help!!

Back
Top Bottom