I think my plants need Help!

justjr27

My 18 plants are 5 days from clones some have the roots sticking out of the rockwool some dont I have them in ff ocean forest soil under 2000 watts of light about 24" from the top of them its is about 80 deg. in the room and i have 2 fans in the room I have been feeding them ff big bloom and ff big grow at less then half strength and giving them half a cup of water every morning they are on 18/6

My Question is that they are getting yellow leaves from the tip towards the stem on top leaves and bottom ones Im really worried b/c i already lost 22 clones in this same grow due to that the guy who sold them to me screwed me b/c he said they had roots but mostly all of them didnt these 18 are the only ones who look like they are going to survive so i dont want to lose them please help as quickly as possible so i can correct whats wrong I dont have any pics i dont have a camera sorry thank you ahead of time

Re: I think my plants need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you pre-flush your rockwool cubes with pH-adjusted water?

You might be giving them somewhat more intense light than they actually need at this point depending on their size.

Re: I think my plants need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya....what he said..........those rockwool cubes...I use them......are more or less acid if u dont flush with PH'ed water, drain, then i use ollivias root generator and saok them in that for a couplel hrs.,then let them DRIP DRAIN for awile....dont squeeze the water out...that takes out the little air pockets in the rockwool,which the roots need also.........the tips will yellow and pregress if there is to much water.....the rockwool cubes stay wet a long time.

hope this helps.............PEACE

Back
Top Bottom