Help!

justjr27

I just plant my clones that i bought 4 days ago into the dirt out of 40 only 18 survived the ones that died had no roots the other ones are not looking to good there kind of droopong and have some yellow on the tips they are under 3 1000 watt lights on 18/6 cycle the temps are from 75/82 degrees I have a ceiling fan and a 16" fan in the room plus a 5000 btu wall a/c and a 4" 171 cfm exhaust fan running every hour for 30 mins I have been spraying them every 4 hours with water i have been giving them nutes every other spray ff grow big and ff big bloom and i planted them with there rockwool cube I wish i had pics but i dont thats way im trying to explain the most possible please any help would be great

its good to leave them in the rockwool cube till they have a good amount of roots coming out the bottom, a lot of people do it directly into soil too, but you need to have roots before treating them like a regular veg plant... for best resutls :peace:

I think that 3 1000 watt lights are overkill for clones. Try 1 or 2. And where did u get these clones? If you got em from a bad mother then chances are they won't make it, and thats probally what happened if you lost more then half of them already.

1 light is more then adequate. Keep it atleast 3' away for clones. 1000 watt light is excessive. I would even venture to say keep it 4' away. You shouldn't be giving them any nutes at all right now. At most, maybe give them a cloning solution. Like olivia's cloning solution. You shouldnt be nuting them until the roots are well established.

I think that 3 1000 watt lights are overkill for clones. Try 1 or 2. And where did u get these clones? If you got em from a bad mother then chances are they won't make it, and thats probally what happened if you lost more then half of them already.

I bought the clones from a friend of a friend with he screwed me majorly he told me that they were rooted already just not thru the rockwool that's why I put them under the lights out of 40 only 16 have survived so far he charged me 15 each clone he screwed me bad

Back
Top Bottom