Ok , I think I need some help with sick plants

cyrystic

So this is my second grow ( first solo attempt ) , and I think I am doing something wrong here... some details on whats being used;

Clones 18 Hindu Skunk

R/O Water ( 20PPM or better )

GH maxigro 10-5-14 ( powder )

I also introduced some bush master during week 3 of veg... ( this may be where i messed up or at least thats what i was thinking... )

its a sealed room for the most part, filtered and air cooled hoods with 1000watt hps bulbs

I use a gro-check meter for PPM and PH ( been using 1000-1200 ppm and 6.1 PH to water )

Temp is in the low 70's , Humidity is around 30% ( im in the high desert )

some history of the current ladies in my room ( I got them on week 3 from my partner , they had a little bit of dry mold and had been sprayed once before I picked them up and again by myself a few days after setting them up...they had been mistakingly put into outdoor settings for light for a few days 6/18 i think ? ( not too familiar with outdoor specs ) so they are probably pretty stressed , I am not sure how to recover these girls ...

I am thinking I may have been overwatering them and may have possibly got nuit block

I am posting some pics in hopes that a few veteran growers can give me a few pointers or possibly steer me in the right direction in getting my grow back on track...

heres the pics , sorry if they are a bit blurry all i have if my iphone atm...

grow_2_pic_1.jpg

grow_2_pic_2.jpg

grow_2_pic_3.jpg

grow_2_pic_4.jpg

grow_2_pic_4.jpg

So there is is... am i screwed or can i save this grow ? I was planning on trying to water with 800ppm and 5.8 ph tomorrow after letting them dry out really good

Back
Top Bottom