I tip my hat to all you indoor growers!

We tip our hats back at you James!! your awesome grow inspires us all..:thumb:

Those that can do.:Namaste:

bigns.JPG

Picture_3342.jpg

Picture_3322.jpg

Picture_3383.jpg

Picture_3373.jpg

crashnfool, You Humble Me, let me Return the favor, "You" Most Certainly Do!!!:bravo: Beautiful Kolas and Plants, what Strain, last Years Outdoor, or a Light Dep, this year??? Anyways looks GREAT!!! I especially like pictures #3 and #5, what Strain??? Talk Later, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Nice Plant, djemvee, Hella Crystals on that Baby!!! I gotta check these Auto-Flowers out some more!!! miwa said He found one, at a Seed site, that yields a Pound!!! Imagine that on an Auto!!!! You could Grow enough to last all year with that Strain!!! Or 25 of em during the Spring, then regular Photo Period Plants, Through Late Spring to Late Fall!!! A double outside harvest, sounds cool to Me, as an Outdoor grower, Indoors, I imagine this Strain would be a Star Also. But back to the Low-Ryder#2, how big, and what did She Yield??? Take care. JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Nice Plant, djemvee, Hella Crystals on that Baby!!! I gotta check these Auto-Flowers out some more!!! miwa said He found one, at a Seed site, that yields a Pound!!! Imagine that on an Auto!!!! You could Grow enough to last all year with that Strain!!! Or 25 of em during the Spring, then regular Photo Period Plants, Through Late Spring to Late Fall!!! A double outside harvest, sounds cool to Me, as an Outdoor grower, Indoors, I imagine this Strain would be a Star Also. But back to the Low-Ryder#2, how big, and what did She Yield??? Take care. JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

it stanks about 18 inches tall right now just before harvest and i havnt cut her yet but the yield is lookin from a 7-14 grams i think dry.
i used shitty cfl bulbs but im impressed with how she turned out for the amount of lighting i used. completly organic to!

it stanks about 18 inches tall right now just before harvest and i havnt cut her yet but the yield is lookin from a 7-14 grams i think dry.
i used shitty cfl bulbs but im impressed with how she turned out for the amount of lighting i used. completly organic to!

i dunno if i should chop the top of her off yet she is lookin ripe.

Nice size for an Auto djemvee, this is what I am growing, Outdoors, of Course!!!
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_018.JPG
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_017.JPG
Garden_Week_4_018.JPG
Garden_Week_4_012.JPG
Garden_Week_4_005.JPG
Garden_Week_4_009.JPG
Garden_Week_4_030.JPG
Mis_week_5_Orange_Krush_Highland_ans_a_few_others_009.JPG
Garden_Week_4_027.JPG
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_039.JPG
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_023.JPG
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_025.JPG
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_024.JPG
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_026.JPG
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_028.JPG
Oudoor_Midweek_6_Strain_HxOK_other_plant_pictures_as_well_032.JPG
That's Enough, for now,just wanted You to check a little of My Grow, some of those Pictures were taken a few weeks ago, Everything is MUCH LARGER now. Gonna Post Pictures(HOPEFULLY) on My Journal, tomorrow, come by and have a look, you are welcome any time!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Where you BEEN MAN??? I do not believe we have spoken on a Thread in awhile??? Glad to hear from You, don't be Envious, just MOVE!!! Our old State sounds Like hell Now,after your Descriptions of it, and the Governors!!! CRAZY sfw88, just CRAZY!!! Take Care My Old Friend!!!:high-five:SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom