I transplanted 2 days ago the ones that look droopy where like that before I up potte

Re: I transplanted 2 days ago the ones that look droopy where like that before I up p

I have a heat issue. I can't buy a 6inch exust fan I have a 4inch 190cfm cubic ft of my closet 140. Can I buy a inline booster fan attach that to a 4inch y adapter for ducting? So one end I have my ducting fun to fan/filter other end be inline booster fan maybe attach it directly to the y addapter. Whould that work in crease can output lowering heat issues as well. Closet door has gaps but I cover with black out currtens. This what I think ill buy.
420-magazine-mobile1671075198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile382021251.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS997 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: I transplanted 2 days ago the ones that look droopy where like that before I up p

Your definitely thinking about the right things. Before buying that 4" booster, maybe try doubling up on your intake. I have one 6" fan going out, and (2) 8" passive intake runs, so that the fan doesn't have to work as hard, and that almost doubles my output from the exhaust.

If you have the booster, try adding it at the end of the exhaust to pull....not sure if it will do much earlier in the chain, they don't spin that fast, and the blade area is pretty small. You could also use it to create an active intake, where you use it to push air in.... just a few thoughts from doing this a few times. Hope you get it sorted, they are looking nice brother. :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom