I tried SNS-209

ezhoe

On my first grow I was freaked out about bugs especially mites,, so I asked the local grow dude at the store what he suggest.. he sold me this 209.. I started using in veg about wk 3 and stuck with it all the way to 6 weeks into flower.. I can say this.. no mites.. no nothin.. I have seen a few fungus gnats but it was not for them.. so I guess I will stick with it for my next grow.. I have 12 total plants.. 4 XXXOG 6 Romulan and 2 Vietnam.. and the dude that lived here before me grew for 2 years.. so i knew it could be trouble.. 209 was kinda spend-d at $20 but its enough for 60 gallons.. thats alls I gots.. commin from a rookie don't take it to the bank but i'm just sayin..ezhoe

I bought SNS 217 and so far it works great. I got it already mixed cause wanted to try it first. I also bought Fox farm grow big and tiger grow, just started so I can't give an opinion. I was also at my local plant store and found Osmocote. I am going to try that next time I start.
:woohoo:

good deal.. actually I stopped in week 5 of flower not week 6.. (went back and checked my notes) the application is a breeze you just mix it in your water.. by the way that last strain I mentioned was a NO NO.. .. sorry about that.. I should have read the rules better--ezhoe

Back
Top Bottom