I want to order a light advise

michiganrules

ok so i want to order a light but am unsure what brand to buy and wattage i want a 600 watt but am really considering a 400 watt electronic ballast trying to keep the bill around 200$for everything i need.

anyone try thouse bulbs with the built in reflector?

I was in the same boat as you and went with the 400's. then after my first grow upgraded to 600's with much better yields. I do not have built in reflector bulbs. I use Eye Hortilux bulbs and Lumatek ballasts that power MH or HPS bulbs in air cooled reflectors.

I basically did the same thing McBudz did 3 years ago. I went and got 400 watt lights because I have height restrictions in my grow room (5'6"). I didn't get the 600's because I thought they would be to hot that close to my plants. I am now in the process of changing my lights over to 600 watt electronic lumateks. So far I have changed a couple with great results on yield and I'm able to control the heat as well. The extra 200 watts per light really does make a difference. I've learned it's cheaper to do it right the first time ;)

so ive been looking around on the net and have considered ordering a light with all the needed cords in a pacage just the ballast and cords for 189.99 is that a good deal 600 watt electronic?

Back
Top Bottom