I'm a professional grower, caregiver and activist for legalization

420Caregiver

I trust in cannabis cos i have used both cannabis and cannabis oil to treat debilitating conditions of patients i care for. it's a miracle plant in all respect. i have done a lot of research on its therapeutic abilities. i am particular interested in its pain relief, anti depressant and anticancer properties just to name a few. A good number of my loved ones have died from illnesses that could have been very well treated by cannabis and so i decided to devote my life to helping humanity get and benefit from cannabis. This is why i started large scale growing of the meds myself and today i am proudly a caregiver. i have shown every evidence i can find about its usefulness to a few friends of mine, sadly some are no longer with us having chosen to be poisoned by toxic pharmaceutical chemicals. My advice is that you should try to grow your own meds if you can and even make your own oil too. If you have difficulty in getting or growing cannabis OR even making the oil, i am always very willing to educate. #CannabisHeals #SpreadWord

Welcome to 420 Magazine Caregiver, I know you will find this to be the most friendly, passionate and compassionate Cannabis site on the planet.

From the title of your thread here, we certainly have everything you stand for and then some, so you will certainly be a welcome addition to the family here at our beloved 420 Magazine, So pull up a chair, settle in and enjoy this wonderful place my friend.

:welcome: To :420:

Back
Top Bottom