I'm aboout to lose my cherry

G Squared

Long time smoker first time grower. I am starting my first Deep Water Culture grow this weekend. It is nice to find a community as willing to help as this one is. I will be posting a grow journal as things progress. Stay high my friends.

Coool G Square. I am about to start my first one too this weekend. Well that is when I will start germinating. There are a bunch of great people here ready and willing to help ya out. That is what I am looking forward too when I start my grow journal. Welcome to a great site.

Thanks, from what I have seen from other sites this is a great community.

Hey there G Squared. :ciao:
:welcome: aboard
Very happy you are here and planning to share your upcoming Grow with 420.
If there is anything we can help you with around or questions about this Community, Please Ask.
Thanks for joining us. :bravo:
Wishing the very best and Happy Growin'. :yahoo:
Your in good Hands being a Deep Water Culture. :thumb:

See you around My Friend. :nomo:
:popcorn:

Hi G Squared, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
First time grower? Warning growing cannabis is addictive.
I hope your grow goes well, and I know it will.
You have Roseman and Mostly Crazy, Deep Water Culture Supreme, to get you through. :grinjoint:
I'm glad you joined us, and I'll see you in the forums. :reading420magazine:
:peace:

Thanks for the warm invite. I am really excited about my first soil-less grow. I will be attempting to compare 3 nutrient suppliers in this grow to help those out there who wonder if the expensive nutes are any better than the generic. I am hoping my generic nutes win out, but Advanced claims they grow the best cannabis, we will see.

Back
Top Bottom