(I'm) High from Orlando

FLORIDA MON

Hello everyone.:ciao:

I usually hang out on other forums and thought that I would check out this community as well.

Let's see, I bake every day and sometimes smoke on my way to work at my hi-tech equipment, sales job.
I almost always smoke at lunch and definitely smoke on the way home.

Those are my most interesting qualities and I look foreward to hanging out with you guys.

good work!
helps me get thru the mornings thats for sure :D
i know ppl that always wait untill 420 to start smoking and im like huh? you mean 4:20 am?

Thanks guys and yes, it does let me take my job less seriously. It allows me to laugh off stuff that might otherwise get under my skin.

I use Visine, minty gums and sanitizing gel before returning to work so as not to arouse suspicion. Hence, I look straight but am high as a kite!

I used to live in JAX and have been here now for over 10 years.

yo whats up Welcome to 420 Magazine! Fellow floridian here from Vero Beach on the treasure coast..

Welcome to the forums!

<3 Bunny

yo whats up Welcome to 420 Magazine! Fellow floridian here from Vero Beach on the treasure coast..

Thanks again everybody!

I'm driving down to Boca Raton, in about an hour, to visit some of my wife's friends.
I'll likely come back via US 1 and drive through Vero Beach. You guys have a great beach dive location there.

I just scored some AK-47 yesterday and will be taking a big fat doobie that will last me all day.:smokin:

another florida dweller here, in melbourne on the east coast, but onlt for another year and 4 months

Back
Top Bottom