I'm Killamonkee and i just joined your forum

misomonkee

Hi,

I'm Killamonkee and i just joined your forum.
Looking to learn a thing or two as well as share my own experiance's with other like minded people and this looks just the place for that :clap:

I've just embarked on my first solo home grow after learning some basics from an experienced grower a couple of years ago when i shared a house with him. We did one grow over about 3mths starting with clones. we grew two varieties (Jack Herer & Northern Lights x Big Bud), 12 plants, under a 600w hps bulb using full hydro with controlled ph & nutrients and achieved a super crop :smokin: (all thanks to my buddies experience) but now I'm to go it alone.

So i have started with a pack of 5 feminized Big Bang seeds (valintine gift from girlfriend :adore: ) which i have germinated transferred to peat pots with organic soil but then had to leave in the window for a week at which point i was able to purchase a light.
I now have four 2-2.5in seedlings (one suffered mould damage) sat under a 250w envirolight 6500k blue (which they seem to loving) 24/7 which i'm now on day two. And I will be taking lots of pictures of there progress which i will upload.

Well enought about me i'm off to start chewing through some of the posts on here....Laters ya'll

To start, thanks for the warm welcome ;)

So quick update, i've had the little badgers under the lamp for a week now and after starting them on 24/7 to appologize for having them in the window:adore: I them switched down to 18/6 after 4days and so far they are loving it!

I had a look on the companys website for the genetics and they say its a mix of Skunk, Northern Lights and El Niño.

O.k they were about 3/4in taller but i've just topped up the soil level but all in all, so far so good me finks :rocker:

Make sure you are watering these wet/dry now. They are showing signs of overwatering.

Think i might be overwatering alittle, when you say 'water wet/dry' Boss, do i assume correctly you mean let the soil dry out completly before watering?:hmmmm:

Ok i'd not been doing that, so far i've been watering as soon as the first inch of soil had dried out! So thanks for the advice there fella! :cheesygrinsmiley:

O.k i'm off to start a journal :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom