Im new here, but growing for over a decade legally in Canada.

mmjc

im new here at 420 mag. over the years I have popped in and now its just time that I sign up and join the conversation. ask me anything you would from an experienced grower, im happy to answer any questions and gain any insights from those hardworking researching types. :)

thanks for the warm welcome!

I can tell you will be a great poster here,funny guy, I like that. grower for over 10 years?? ask me questions? hahaha holy crap!!!
excellent intro

there are growers here that have vaulted smoke,thats been curing for 10 years,lol

have fun,welcome aboard
:high-five:

Cheers, mmjc!

You can certainly look forward to a wealth of knowledge being shared back and forth between yourself and many, many others. Enjoy, and see you around!

:welcome: :yummy: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I can tell you will be a great poster here,funny guy, I like that. grower for over 10 years?? ask me questions? hahaha holy crap!!!
excellent intro

there are growers here that have vaulted smoke,thats been curing for 10 years,lol

have fun,welcome aboard
:high-five:

haha i guess bob's your uncle and yes blowin smoke is easy. ive got big lungs from all those years of bong tokin.

Thanks OO! Im honestly stoked to join the community cause i know there is a wealth of info here and it seems to have grown quite a bit over the years

you luck bugger,If I ever get booted out of here,I got a place in abbottsford.

what is the deal up there with the compassion center?? a friend from here(USA) went up with his pill bottles,walked in got a card,and medicine was his?? that simple??

welcome to :420:
hell yea experienced grower in the house :thumb:..there are plenty of questions around for u to answer lol..glad u decided to become a member .

Back
Top Bottom