in budding three weeks and no trichomes

what are ya feedin ya ladies? lighting?

i wouldnt fret tho, different strains mature differently, so your trics should come soon especially if your ladies look healthy otherwise

Right now they are on General Hydroponics three part micro, grow, bloom. I change my res every Friday, and give them fresh nutes with tap water. As far as lights, I am using 4-150WATT equivalent CFL's and a 300 Watt equivalent CFL. The four small ones are more of a blue spectrum but the big center light is more of the red. right now she is about 24" tall and 38" wide. she has been FIM'd, LST'd, and she does look real healthy so I guess I will hope for the best. Thanks for the response DroJo, hope this all works out.....This is only part of the bagseed issue I believe...

as per request a few pics

DSC001464.JPG

DSC00140.JPG

DSC001331.JPG

Thanks Gemini61782 Looks very well. I would say just be patient ,I know this a hard thing to ask for all growers. You said it was bagseed right? Best regards and thanks for the quick pics. :roorrip: :peace:

ya im heaving the same problem on my dwc but the trichomes never come in and when i grow with dirt and the same strain i get all kinds of frost im growing (new york 47) what day did u start to get trich's ??

Back
Top Bottom