Pics Brown Crispy. Tips and Edges. New growth deformed. Budding/Flower

learnig05

I am doing dwc with 3 girls.

I nute burned them once during veg accidentally they seemed to have recovered but now look deficient.

I am using FoxFarm Trio: Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Grow Big and Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus

I have a 6 gal res. Was using tap water that had a ppm of 140 but I switched to distilled water my last res change two days ago.

My ppm is at 550 and they are have been vegged for a while and are now in mature.

Ph has been 5.5-6.0. It never raises past 6.1 and has been relatively stable. I have to adjust it twice a day once when the lights are on and once right before they turn off. I use less than 1/4 tsp of GH ph down. Temps have been 75-82 f and I am using CFLs.

I got one fan blowing air in and a in line fan in the window pulling cold air in from outside and a fan above the lights blowing air out.

Humidity has recently been high but it fluctuates around 40-50% since it has been raining.

The roots are white and brown because FF Big Bloom has bat guano and is brown- so it stained them.

The res temps are controlled by frozen water bottles. It stays near 68 f but sometimes get as high as 74 f.

Here is a video. I would really appreciate some guidance!!!!

[video=youtube;zdCnsUE6DUI]
[/video]

Numerous things come to mind.

1. making two ph adjustments per day tells me you got issues in your res.
2. water temps sometimes get to 74f. That's going to be a major issue. touch and feel the roots. if any slime feel whatsoever that's a real issue.
3. Ice jugs DO NOT belong in the root zone! They float and will freeze roots and break them off. You can cool the res temps by placing the dwc tubs into a larger tub with water and rotating ice jugs into those. This creates a cool bath for the gorw tubs to sit in and cool the res. Otherwise, get a chiller, pump, some tubing and go recirculating.
4. Pluck off all the bad leaves. They aint doing any good anyways. Deal with the above items and watch the new growth.

Back
Top Bottom