in the breeder packs

medicaluser

dear 420 fellow user i am informing you that one of our new sponsers cannabis bud beans does not supply in the breeder packs even though his sight says it does .so be warned if you are like most of us and want sealed beans you will need to go else where . if open is fine with you order there.i returned my purchase and was called a liar a scammer etc. he said no body offers in packs and i was just using this as a excuse to rip him off i pointed out to him that attitude for one does it how you the buyer want it i was called a liar agian .he has his opened beans on the way back and i will never use cannabis bud beans seed bank agian aloha smokers medical user over and out :welcome::smokin::peace::peace:

thanks you both for validating the truth of what i told cannabus bean bud he has agreed to refund my purchase and said he would ship in breeder bags but after the hassle i went thru i already order from attitude where i have always been treated like a valued customer and my beans for my meds were in the original breeder bags thankyou:

Hi Guys, What I have found is ever seedbank has haters and lovers. I have heard bad and good about every seedbank that I know of. There is always an unhappy customer. Buy from whom you trust. :peace:

Hi Guys, What I have found is ever seedbank has haters and lovers. I have heard bad and good about every seedbank that I know of. There is always an unhappy customer. Buy from whom you trust. :peace:

this is a grate way of putting it
thank you

we can not make everyone happy
but we do a lot of people happy
and we try to make everyone happy

Back
Top Bottom