In the woods

420MILENKo420

Im gonna put some patches of ganja out int the woods so i have a few questions...

1.How do you make sure rippers wont steal your shit?
-one of the patches i'ma put out had a pot of soil...if you put 1anda 1 together..that might mean someone else is thinking about that patch...might have to make a deal with the dude
2.if i leave the plant and just take the buds in the fall wont they just grow back next year?
-most people say they will just as long as they are still alive...
3.if the buds are picked does the plant go back into vegatation cycle or is it stil in the budding cycle?

There are no guarantees in guerilla growing. You're best off having multiple patches and hope to harvest most of them.

IF you can keep it alive all winter it might re-veg in the spring. Very unlikely in the "wild" tho.

The plant will re-vegitate only if the light cycle is more than 12 hours of light per day/night cycle. It has nothing to do with the buds being picked or not.

Alrighty then thanks for the help...i was thinking about multiple patchs...and planting on reservations for them woodly creatures...it would take a whole day to water them... oh well its worth it in the end :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom