innovative ideas

konscript

Its not uncommon nowdays to meet new people who introduce to you a "piece of art", or an effective new solution in terms of thier constructive ability with smoking paraphernalia.

You hear about glassblowers making fancy customized bongs, people on low budgets making ghetto cones from household junk and all sorts of clever potheads with thier innovations on existing ideas to spottles, bongs and cones etc.

We can all agree these ideas are heavily "influenced" by an outside source whether it be lifestyle, social interaction, some sort of observational revalation sparking an idea, but fuck it, lets be straight up here, 95% of them came to us out of nowhere when we were absolutely off our tits, leaving the question to be answered, is thc solely responsible for greater innovative thinking? is this ability simply emphasized and focused on while your high, rather than all the other bullshit that clouds your mind when your not?

i know when im stoned i have so many subconscious thoughts scrolling through my mental notepad and being linked to new thoughts creating ideas and revealing answers never before encountered.
im here to ask what others experienced on this side of things and what sort of ideas they came up with while high, especially those of smoking paraphernalia.
get at me

Years ago I was visiting my brother in Cali from Seattle. This was back before you had to take your shoes off going through airport security so I used to travel with Mona (as I like to call her) in my shoes. So I get to my bro's house and am dying to share some killer BC Bud with him but he has nothing to smoke out of. I prefer to smoke through water so we had to come up with a workable bong. Here's what we did: got a Charbucks Frappicino bottle, popped a few holes in the lid. Took some tubing and put it in one hold and some kind of pipe fitting that made a perfect bowl in the other hole. A little shower silicone sealant and in a few minutes we were ready to go. This was over 10 years ago and my bro still uses this home made bong to this day!

Frankly, I am most creative when stoned. But now that I live in SoFl, it is much harder for me to find the good stuff I used to find all the time in Seattle. Sucks moving to a new place where you really don't know anyone and have to start all over.

damn, that cup idea, ive done a similar thing with a mate, sept we used one of those cups you get from kfc with the straws out the top, you know. what we did was tape around where the straw comes out but had the straw sitting quite high, so its above where the water was, then taped around the plastic cover to seal any leaks, cut a hole half way, put a cone in without the 90 degree bit that goes on infront of the bowl so that its just a bowl on a stem, we taped around that so the stem is sitting underwater and comes out enough to work properly, we had no leaks, and it worked great.

indeed, many of my idea come to fruition while my mind is enjoying thc, though my wondering mind and urge to create must come from somewhere else. ever since I can remember, I have been fascinated as to how things work, taking them apart, building them again, and coming up with ways in which it might work better. this trait has followed me and really has lead me to create numerous pipes, dry and wet, ones that last a day and ones that I've had for some time now. stay hi :joint:

I Believe that it is a well know fact withen the culture itself that cannabis makes you more creative. And I know it does. Just about a year or so ago I was at a BBQ at my grandparents house. They have a decent sized yard, with a fence and well it just needed something else. Now dont get me wrong, my grandmother has made this yard look like it should be in magazines and shit like that. That doesnt change the fact that its just missing something you know? Well I get done my food then take a walk around the neighborhood to smoke a blunt. Well I get back and as soon as I hit the yard all I had to say was "I got it!". The thought immediately came to me upon return to the yard. I knew what it needed, and I knew it because I was high. So I told my grandma that I was going to put a pond in her yard and its been perfectly tranquil ever since then.

SG

While stoned my cousin came up with the 2 minute bong - as it takes 2 minutes to make from scratch. Use an empty plastic bottle (300ml coke), a 20 or 30cm piece of hosepipe and a tin can (again some kind of soda). cut a circle out of the tin can and then cut a V in the circle and twist it into a cone shape, squeeze this into the end of the hose and make a hole half way down the plastic bottle by heatnig it slightly with a lighter and push the hose through so that it seals in the hole with no air spaces with the cone end pointing up at a 45 degree angle. You can make a small hole near the top for a clutch(the hole you let go of to inhale fast) Add water, bud in the cone, light, inhale and feel the magic!

I love the creations I come up with while blazed. Like if you make a tray with an angle, so that one side is higher than the other(like a hydro table) , fix it to your speaker or subwoofer and put rough cardboard on the surface for resistance, place your sem-refined weed on the top end and the seeds will all roll out on their own while your listen to your beats! The bass makes the tray vibrate slightly which causes the seeds to roll down the card but the lighter material will stay at the top). (Not that much weed I smoke has seeds these days but back in the day there were always seeds and it was fun to process a kilo this way.)

Ive made a pipe out of a starbucks cup before, looked like you were just enjoying a nice cup of joe but in reality..:yummy:

and my other favorite is the sobe waterfall bong. easy and fun to make. even more fun to smoke with and so easy to use!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom