Input on Legal Washington State Outdoor Grow

blenz

I'm an indoor grower with several years experience and good results. I'm a PhD soil scientist and understand appropriate agricultural soils well. I'm getting licensed under Washington I502 for an outdoor grow in sunny central Washington. I'm using a drip irrigation system from a private well with fertigation injection and pH adjustment built into the drip system. My question for the forum is, what is an appropriate spacing between plants for an outdoor grow? I've attached an image of our layout below. My plan is to grow the primary plant (already have 200, 2-month old vegging. This primary plant which will grow through the summer and harvest in fall is noted as "R" in the upper left hand corner. I'm planning so far on having 10' spacing between primary plants. On the margin of the primary plants I'd like to interplant autoflowers. These are noted as "A" on the grid. They would be spaced 3.3 ft. apart and I would look for a single harvest mid August.

Does this seem like reasonable spacing between plants? Again, I've never grown outdoors, other than maybe a dozen plants with minimal care and I've never grown autoflowers.

Any input is appreciated as we're going to be up and running soon. Thanks!

imgur: the simple image sharer

Well Blenz,You came to the right place for advice. I really don't know what the size grid will pan out to be , but just wanted to wish you the best with your adventure...I also use the indoor grow to get started and let summer finish it up plan .I have a open ended green house just to be safe from mold.What strain are you using? I use mold restant ones... Hash Plant from Bomb seeds is one. So again, Good luck with your historicial grow !!! Have fun with it. Keep us posted,Thanks Red

Back
Top Bottom