Introduce myself

spawn197722

Hello, I am new here from South western Ontario, Canada. Wanting to start growing my own medacin. I have been diagnosed with Sciatica, and fine nerve end damage. I am looking to run a LED grow. I am also planning on applying for grow lisence. Has anyone I here gone through that? How long did you wait?

Sent my papers in and it took 4 months to get them back. A friend just sent his in and was told it could be 6 to 8 months!

After that renewals seem to be processed quicker!

I'm thinking it isn't worth the trouble and expense. July 1st its legal to grow 4 plants.
I thought they changed the date from July 1st till later in the summer.... what kind of guidelines do they give you for how you need to build your grow area?? As I understood from the Health Canada website it needs to be build to your municipality building code.

For recreational grows, I am not aware of any regulations regarding grow area. Plants in the ground is all you need to my knowledge.

If someone were to build a structure, then yes building codes could come in to play. It depends on size 10 x10 for example, no permits are required. Yard setback requirements will apply.

I have not heard about a date change either so I'll check that out.

For recreational grows, I am not aware of any regulations regarding grow area. Plants in the ground is all you need to my knowledge.

If someone were to build a structure, then yes building codes could come in to play. It depends on size 10 x10 for example, no permits are required. Yard setback requirements will apply.

I have not heard about a date change either so I'll check that out.
What about for medical grows, not in stand alone structure.

Back
Top Bottom