New here!

Sir Colgan

420 Member
New to this forum so a big Hello to all.
I have a medical grow license here in Ontario Canada the home of Legal Marijuana(congrats Canada) I have had my license for 12 years.
Obviously I partake in this awesome medecine.
This has allowed me to be on an incredible adventure growing my own delicious medecine.
Always looking to improve my ability and knowledge, that's why I am here to learn and spread the word.
Sir Colgan

Well Sir Welcome to 420 magazine
And we are always looking for your amazing grows . Do you have one to put into a journal at this time . We’d all like to see what you have , any pics of the one you have now ?
Below is a link for new members to get you started asap.

Hello and welcome to 420 MaG! IMO the best cannabis community on the web!

I hope your doing well and settling in nicely. If you look to the bottom of this post you will see “Helpful Links for New Members” and you should click on that if you are needing help finding anything around the site.

I’m also here to help with anything I may possibly assist you with just “@me” and I’ll be right over! Hope to see you start a Journal and if you already have add it to your signature with this link :Adding links to your signature

Your friend Dutch

Welcome to the 420 Mag community!
We are all about sharing knowledge and helping spread the love. :yummy:

I am an experienced indoor grower and if you want to see easy, sound methods for indoor growing,
I invite you to click this and follow my journal:

HYENA'S NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES IN GROWING

I use hydro but even if you grow in soil or coco there is much that applies. It's all there my friend!

Best of luck,
Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom