Introduction

Jri5002

I am an 18 year old male going to PSU at DELCO... My favorite thing to do is play guitar, but I can play almost any instrument with strings. I smoke an embarrassing amount of pot, play a killer game of pool, and have lost my train of thought. So that's it. o yeah my name is John... what's up?

whats up john welcome to the sight!!! hope you enjoy, it has consumed my life i am warnign you up front. . . it IS addictive

hey man you sound a bit like me, you play guitar? thats cool im new to this too

yo what up. that shit is addicting, but not that much if you do it in moderation, not like every single day, jus on occasions. high times are the greatest though. u kno they say a dog is a mans best friend? fuck that, weed is a mans best friend.

yeefoo said:
yo what up. that shit is addicting, but not that much if you do it in moderation, not like every single day, jus on occasions. high times are the greatest though. u kno they say a dog is a mans best friend? fuck that, weed is a mans best friend.

haha, so true yeefoo, weed IS a mans best friend, but that gives me an idea, wouldnt your best friend be a high dog that brings you weed?

omg i just realized i havnt smoked my dog up in like 2 weeks!!! gotta help my buddy out!

Back
Top Bottom