Introduction

I moved the light closer, and I water the cubes every three days. I barley see the roots coming out from the bottom and I’m waiting for them all to be the same height before I transport the cubes to the hydroton DWCS.
Don't worry about them being same height yet, that gets sorted while in the DWC. Just focus right now on getting them to push their roots out.
Id Bottom feed the cubes (either dunk bottom half or use pipette to drop a few ml at a time).

Welcome to the party, @Anthony718. :welcome:

Be careful with the hearing mat. Sometimes they get too hot and will cook your babies. I use one but put a towel on top to dampen the heat.

Don't worry about them being same height yet, that gets sorted while in the DWC. Just focus right now on getting them to push their roots out.
Id Bottom feed the cubes (either dunk bottom half or use pipette to drop a few ml at a time).
The roots are barely visible threw the rock wool cubes but as soon as I see them poking out I’m gonna transport the cubes to the DWCS I have.

Thanks for the advise @Grand Daddy Black, when I do put the heating pad I will maintain at 79 degree.
Anthony, If you're getting one where you get set the temperature, that's ideal!

Mine only has 2 settings, "off" and "hot." :laughtwo:

FA122425-E5EA-474D-90AC-4143E294E9DF.jpeg

This is the one coming to me.

I keep a spare inkbird just for seedlings, already paid for itself in the seeds and time saved!

Back
Top Bottom