Introduction

Stonerguy209

Hello,

Thanks for the welcome. I've been burning one after the other so I'm a bit in the clouds at the moment. I'm a 31 year old farm equipment mechanic in Northern California. I"ve been burning the buds for quite a few years.
I create smoking devices on a moments notice out of anything that happens to be available. being in the farming industry one thing that's available is corn.. so there have been more than a few corn cob pipes burned through.

I prefer bongs, like something that is about 1 1/2 feet tall and 1 3/4" dia.
I've been a lot of places and tried a lot of things. I've recovered from serious drug abuse. was addicted to methamphetamines for a few years. great to be part of the living world again.

I'm trained as a computer technician, can't stand working indoors all day.
I'm building a WW1 bi plane that will be used to fly my ass around.
I don't think getting a canabus card is the greatest idea, I don't want to be on a federal bust list if they ever do decide to override state law and enforce federal laws. friend has card... I am happy with my set up.

anyhow that's me.
John
nice to meet you all I don't post often but I prefer to read what others say and learn from that. when there's a post that I'm really interested in then I will post.

rollin' Cya :smokin: :cool: :bong: :bongrip:

welcome

Hi there!

Welcome to the forums!

<3 Bunny

Back
Top Bottom