Howdy from MT!

Bush Doctor 77

Been at it for a few. Originally started outside in corn rows, but in the fall, it stayed green when corn got brown, so it was easy to see. Kept cutting it back, but that delayed flower. Went inside with 1000w HPS& MH in Waterfarms. Had a few good crops, but then had one completely wrecked by root rot of some sort. Now, inside, I use Sunshine and drain to waste with GH nutes. Outside, it is strictly organic in the green house. I've bred a few strains that are available here in MT from commercial guys. Kinda of prefer the classics, but giving Gelato a try in and out this year. I've also got Super Skunk, Afghani, and Blueberry 420 going.

Welcome to the mag!

Great place to find answers.
:thumb:

I'll tag along... look forward to seeing a grow journal.
:high-five:

Green days; good luck with your grow.

DSC01619.JPGThese are three Gelato. Purdy sure all females. If so, the one in the middle will go into the ground in the greenhouse, and the other 2 indoors into flower right away.DSC01617.JPG One of last years girls.

Lodgegrass Lemon, Little Richard, and a couple of more. I helped one of my best friends set up his commercial grow several years ago, and now he's one of the bigger in Montana.
Nice! I'm a provider, not very big though but I do it all myself from mixing the soil to trim to sales. Can't wait for new rules to go in effect next july.

Hope you don't mind me sharing but here's a few of my favorites. Have kept a original Skywalker kush going since 2000, she is usually the female I use to start most my breeding from)

Montana Blackout ( Skywalker * Montana black male) back bred to Skywalker

Montana kush (Skywalker* WD-40* strawberry diesel) cubed to skywalker

Grizzly Breath (Montana kush* gorilla juice)

Nice work. I tried some Skywalker and Bruce Banner crosses last year. From beans and unproven. Not totally happy. I'm running all proven strains this year. All from beans, and leaned toward shorter phenos that popped up. Got 4 strains in seed and crossing.

I lucked out with my skywalker! Was trimming for a grower that brought the strain from east coast. Scored me a cut before he shut down. I brought in some new strains from in house genetics and dynasty genetics, just threw them in bloom last night....hoping for a couple solid females but wouldn't be disappointed if I get a killer male. I seem to get more into breeding than growing these days

Hope you don't mind me sharing but here's a few of my favorites. Have kept a original Skywalker kush going since 2000, she is usually the female I use to start most my breeding from)

Montana Blackout ( Skywalker * Montana black male) back bred to Skywalker

Montana kush (Skywalker* WD-40* strawberry diesel) cubed to skywalker

Grizzly Breath (Montana kush* gorilla juice)
mind fuck

Hey Bush Doc welcome to 420Mag! :ganjamon:
Looking forward to see some of your crosses in your upcoming grow journals! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom