howdy high

2dialed

howdy 420 members, been lurking here for a few weeks and registered a few days ago but wasn't sure about posting.... some of the threads are quite long and haven't been able to read them all. i attended hempcon a few months back and after seeing one of the buisest booths i thought i go check out what it was. turns out that there was a doctor there and it was standing room only around his booth, big ole stack of drivers license and applications on the table so the next day i decided to get my recommendation and be legal so to say. i've been to a few collectives here in socal but have heard of harborside in oakland and was wondering if any members have been there, and if u thought it was in it's own league or just another collective. i'm seeing on there website free massage, free classes, and their products have been to the lab with a thc% and chb% as well as a few dozen types of clones and seeds. is there anything comparable in the socal area or is a roadtrip in my future:smokin:

Hi 2dialed, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Glad you joined us. Our mission is spreading cannabis/hemp awareness.
You have done the right thing getting a MMJ card. :bravo:
If I was you I would head for oakland. This is not a recommendation, Just what I would do. :grinjoint:
Don't be shy here, post often.
I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom