• Poll closed .

Pinch

To: Pinch
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:cool:13 -0800
Subject: You're invited to the Playboy Mansion

Marijuana Policy Project Alert December 15, 2005

You're invited to the Playboy Mansion!

Dear Pinch:

Come out and mingle with Playboy Playmates at the Marijuana Policy Project's party at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles on March 30, 2006.

Click here to buy your tickets now – and get a tax-deduction at the same time!

Playmates will give tours of the mansion grounds, as partiers enjoy the mansion's pool area, with its lagoon-shaped swimming pool, waterfalls, and the famous grotto – an underground cavern complete with love seats, flickering candles, and three jacuzzi pools. The night will also include music, comedy, and an open bar.

This is an exclusive event with limited capacity – we are selling only about 200 tickets – so please buy your tickets now!

If you buy your tickets right away, you can even give them to your friends or family as an unforgettable holiday gift.

Tickets are $500 each if purchased by February 28. After that, tickets will be $650 each. All proceeds from the event will support MPP Foundation's work to end marijuana prohibition in the U.S.

Please click here to reserve your tax-deductible tickets today. I look forward to seeing you at the mansion in March.

Sincerely,

Rob Kampia
Executive Director
Marijuana Policy Project
Washington, D.C.

My woman said she'd treat for my b-day present.. should I or shouldn't I?:hmmmm:

YES or NO?

What other chance will you have to step in Heff's stomping grounds?

dude what's wrong with you?LOL.. this is evey man dream come true.. hell yea u should go.. unless u don't like to have fun get high and get laid.

LolitaHaze said:
is this even a question??? good cause, open bar, Playmates, coolest place in the world...the only question is, bringing the little lady?

She already told me it was my birthday present party, to go by myself.. she is awesome. Nuff said.

yes, Yes, YES

Pinch, you've smoked weed everywhere else; this is the cherry (ooooo the irony).

Have fun!!

Re: yes, Yes, YES

Oceangirl said:
Pinch, you've smoked weed everywhere else; this is the cherry (ooooo the irony).

Have fun!!

Yeah, then I could tell my grandkids I got medicated at the Playboy mansion.

Kittyloaf said:
Just don't do something stupid, like fuck another girl.

Thanks.

Not to worry, been there done, that too many times in my life.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Only leads to distrust and confusion.. two things I've eliminated from my life.

Oldbongman said:
What a great chance to hob-knob (had say that) with the upper crust. If I was there I would feel like a kid-in-a-candy-shop. What a chance to something really sweet. I will be in LA for the entire month of March and the only really cool thing that I will be doing is seeing my old broadcast buddy Pat Sajak from Wheel of Fortune. We go back to the days when he was just a local staff announcer and weekend weatherman. He used to smoke and until I get some idea if he still does, I will have to be mum on the subject. He was always more into the powder and I was not. Anyway, I might at least get invited to one of those Hollywood parties like the last time we got together. But dude, do it and have a ball (had to say that too).

ROFL, For some reason, picturing Pat Sajak doing a line makes me laugh :grinjoint:

:hmmmm: The only way most people get in is if there Hollywood celebs,Rock stars,Or people with big $$$$$ like Trump,Big Time suppliers and close friends of people who can get in.A chance of a lifetime.How cool to smoke some killer grass,possibly get some ass?And enjoy the place most people wish they could party at atleast once.:passitleft: Maybe Paris will be there and you can make a movie or Britney will be there after she breaks up with fed to smoke some spliffs and maybe smoke on a little more:grinjoint: Oh yea your married right? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dude.

Of course! Bring your wife along....and if they allow it......TAKE VID AND PICS TOO! Besides, maybe, if you are damn lucky...you can throw on your own velvet green robe and blaze outta a glass replica of Hef's pipe. Maybe he smokes himself....never know. If Willie Nelson shows up...then def. try his, lol.....damn....if I could only have the time and money to go too......*daydreams*

Have a great time, man!

Shaggy

Is there going to be smoking allowed? (ganja) Because it'd ba dream come true to be puffin on a blunt, by the pool, watchin all the ladies 'play' or takin bong rip after rip in the grotoo!

CherryEyed said:
Is there going to be smoking allowed? (ganja) Because it'd ba dream come true to be puffin on a blunt, by the pool, watchin all the ladies 'play' or takin bong rip after rip in the grotoo!

Mr CE.. you know what, I would expect so with all the 215-ers there. I'm just going to do some "Decadence", an incredible medible.. I won't have to worry about anything for 6-8 hours.. It'll be a blast.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom