Ionic nutrient question

800W-GROWER

Guys, I visited my local grow store for Ionic soil bloom but did not have any. Only Ionic hydro. Can I use that in soil and what can I expect. Thanks in advance.:confused:

I'm not familiar with the Ionic product line but, in general, when using soil you're relying on the microbes in the soil to break down the nutrients in the soil to a form that makes them available to the plant. So, with soil grows, you tend to feed the soil and the microbes and let them take care of the plant.

With hydro, you don't have the soil with microbes, so you feed the plant nutrients in a form that allows them to be immediately available to the plant without having to be broken down by microbes first.

You can use hydro nutes in soil, but my recommendation would be to simply switch to another brand of bloom nutes that are intended for soil grows and not try to stick to the same product line by using the hydro nutes in your soil grow.

I hope that helps!

:Namaste:

K

I'm not familiar with the Ionic product line but, in general, when using soil you're relying on the microbes in the soil to break down the nutrients in the soil to a form that makes them available to the plant. So, with soil grows, you tend to feed the soil and the microbes and let them take care of the plant.

With hydro, you don't have the soil with microbes, so you feed the plant nutrients in a form that allows them to be immediately available to the plant without having to be broken down by microbes first.

You can use hydro nutes in soil, but my recommendation would be to simply switch to another brand of bloom nutes that are intended for soil grows and not try to stick to the same product line by using the hydro nutes in your soil grow.

I hope that helps!

K
Thanks for reply. If I use another brand of soil bloom it will be fine,is that what you saying? Ps. check out my current grow. :peace:

Thanks for reply. If I use another brand of soil bloom it will be fine,is that what you saying? Ps. check out my current grow. :peace:

Yes, it will be fine. During bloom, the plants require higher amounts of Phosphorous and Potassium (P & K) and require more Nitrogen (N) during veg. The bloom nutes, simply stated, have reduced levels of N and higher levels of P & K.

Please provide a link to your grow journal and I'll be happy to check it out.

K

Yes, it will be fine. During bloom, the plants require higher amounts of Phosphorous and Potassium (P & K) and require more Nitrogen (N) during veg. The bloom nutes, simply stated, have reduced levels of N and higher levels of P & K.

Please provide a link to your grow journal and I'll be happy to check it out.

K
You`ll find me in "plant and bud photo`s. Im doing big bud/super bud. Check it out!!

Back
Top Bottom