Is it common or my baby is sick? Help

Anibalhector

SOIL GROW

Strain - Royal Queen Euphoria
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Potting Mix Soil + Jiffy pallet
Grow Stage - Vegetative 5days (Germinate from jiffy pallet)
Bucket Size - 3 Gallon
Lights - (1) 11 Watt LED / 1080lm / 65k
Nutrients - NPK (forgot ratio)
Medium - 70% Peat Moss / 30% Perlite
PPM -
PH -
RH -
Room Temperature -35°c
Solution Temperature - need advise
Watering every 6hr +-
Pests - None

Problem: My leaves are curling down. Please anybody i am new. Thank u in advance.

420-magazine-mobile1163720546.jpg

Re: Is it common or my baby is sick. HELP

Hi there.

35C is around 95F. Which is too hot in my opinion. They should be around 75-85F which will be better.

Also I grow in soil as well after germinating in jiffy but I don't use peat moss so I'm not sure about the watering every 6 hours. That doesn't seem right.

Best method is the "lift" test to see if the pots require water. It looks like overwater to me and not a nute issue. You'll want to lift the pots to feel how light they are and then and only when super light (like almost empty or with completely dry soil) then you water. And when you water you want to water very slowly starting from edges of pot to get roots to search for water and extend their root structure.

Hope that helps. You can also try to get a PH reader to test as well.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi there.

35C is around 95F. Which is too hot in my opinion. They should be around 75-85F which will be better.

Also I grow in soil as well after germinating in jiffy but I don't use peat moss so I'm not sure about the watering every 6 hours. That doesn't seem right.

Best method is the "lift" test to see if the pots require water. It looks like overwater to me and not a nute issue. You'll want to lift the pots to feel how light they are and then and only when super light (like almost empty or with completely dry soil) then you water. And when you water you want to water very slowly starting from edges of pot to get roots to search for water and extend their root structure.

Hope that helps. You can also try to get a PH reader to test as well.

thanks for sharing. is it ok if tear that jiffy pallet and let buried with potting mix?

You can cut the film around the pellet out and place back into soil but do not disturb the roots at this early stage. The pellet is just fine for seedlings.

noted sir.

Back
Top Bottom